𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
It was a hot sunny day.

Seunghyuk lean on the couch with two mini fan on both his hand, a stand fan in front of him with the air conditioner on full blast.

"it's so hot I'm gonna melt" seunghyuk whine as he leaned in the couch more.

Meanwhile, daehwan sat on the coffee table wearing nothing but a pair of short, a tub of strawberry ice cream in his arms and a spoon in the other.

M/n pass on his strawberry obsession to his children.

He scooped the ice cream and chomp on it while his eyes is glued on the tv.

M/n walk into the living room shirtless and look at seunghyuk.

"our electricity bill will be expensive this month" he informed seunghyuk.

"yeah so? You're rich" seunghuk blatantly reply.

M/n sigh and take the tub of ice cream from daehwan.

"too much sugar" he said ignoring daehwan sadly reaching out his hand towards the tub of ice cream.

After putting away the ice cream he just realized the absence of his other child.

"hey where's haneul"

"he said he's going to search for dicks. " daehwan bluntly said.

"HE WHAT?! "

Right after m/n left seunghyuk look at daehwan.

"daedae, it's ducks. "

"same thing" he shrugged his shoulder taking out another tub of strawberry ice-cream behind his back.

M/n run around the house frantically searching for said boy.

Well it's a hard task considering his humongous home.

"HANEUL" he shout as the servants look at him in wonder.

He pass by the sliding glass door leading towards their backyard.

"duck, duck duckies! Duck duck duckies! "

He halt in his step upon hearing haneul familiar voice.

He retraced his step and saw haneul crouching while waddling around singing to his heart content.

The boy now wears a yellow bucket hat with a duck face on it, his yellow clothes that has a duck print all over it and an orange short to match it.

In his hand he held a mini fan and a crochet duck plush on the other,  m/n could see him sweating profusely, his clothes is drenched in sweats.

"haneul what are you doing here?"

"appa!  I'm searching for duckies! " he look up he could easily recognize his dad.