𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"JIHYE WATCH OUT!!!!"

the teen turn her head when she saw her master hand form in a punch is direct towards her face.

[lady of eternity contract shout in worried]

[maritime war god is worried for his incarnation well being]

"master..?" she whisper her eyes reflect fears for a second.

daehwan quickly move on his feet and jump on her, they crash on to the hard ground as joonhyuk look at them with dead eyes.

[several constellations is amazed by incarnation 'choi daehwan' possesed]

"that bastard is under control now!" dokja announce in panic.

the just arrived minutes ago and they were met with yoo joonghyuk punching a heavily injured m/n.

there's a deep gash on his head with bloods continuously pouring out. The familiar angel-like sword deeply plunge on his shoulder.

[princess of the divine sky is sobbing and said don't die]

[timekeeper of the old castle is worried about your injuries]

[soul collector said he's willing to help]

He pour the healing potion he obtain into m/n mouth, it's the third bottle and the potion has done nothing but worsen his injuries.

[warrior that protect it's land said you're  gonna drown him with healing potions]

[coward who wield a sword said to slow down and let the effect settle in]

he stop feeding m/n the potion when he notice he's getting paler and his breathing got more ragged.

This is one of m/n death he has read, it's supposed to be in the fourth regression..

m/n gasp for air as his eyelids open a little, his eyesight is blurry but he could recognize the frantic male hovering over him.

his children run over seeing m/n horrible state.

"appa!" the triplets cried and hold him.

[emperor of the deepest sea is wailing]

[spirit of otherworldly said you're going to create another sea with that much tears]

[song of the wind is swimming around in his tears]

m/n just pat their head gently since he couldn't open his mouth, or else he will throw up bloods.

"kim dokja furiously stood up and march towards the hypnotised man"

"hwang ha-joon stop narrating!!!" kim dokja shout in irritation.

[constellations who likes narrating take interest in incarnation 'hwang ha-joon]

Hwang ha-joon.

he's 27 years old and have brown hair with golden eyes.