𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
"hey m/n-"

"shut it"

"...why are you"

"I said shut it, don't ask what I'm wearing, I'll punch you" he glared at the taller white haired male beside him. Whom is grinning widely.

"it suits you" he said.

And so now, yoo sangah is pressing the cold pack she found on baekhyun swelling cheek.

[the spirit of otherworldly said not to mess with incarnation 'choi m/n']

"noted"

"your eyes is really pretty baekhyun-ssi" yoo sangah start trying to break the awkward tension.

[several constellations agreed]

"thank you!" the white head male chirped happily.

Kim dokja gaze at the duo from the side and activated skill profile.

[you're not allowed to browse this character profile]

"huh" he stared at the blue screen in confusion.

This screen has been appearing every time he tried to browse certain characters.

For example, m/n, haneul, seunghyuk and daehwan. Now he have baekhyun on the list and others who are yet to come.

'...do they have a blocking skill? No as far as I remember their skills aren't that strong but they're pretty remarkable. '

From what he read, kang baekhyun, is a 28 year old male who work directly under choi m/n.

The author also mention his undying devotion and love towards choi m/n.

Kang baekhyum who possess white hair and bright yellow eyes,

(most character I put here is from the manhwa/novel in becoming the villain family I just take their appearance, you could think of your own appearance of course I just like to think how they look like so it will be easier. The way they act won't be similar to the manhwa obviously)

Is a man-child who likes to tease choi m/n. He's that one cheerful and super energetic friend. The one who most of the time looks like he's high in drugs. He's super-hyped.

This is one of the reason he get along with daehwan the most. They basically share the same braincell.

Since the baekhyun right now is calmer it seems like he's starting to regain his loud perosnality.

'I bet he pass all the scenario in a depressing mood, worrying about choi m/n's kim dokja thought to himself.

"I'm okay now sangah-ssi! I'm off to bothering m/n!" he stood up suddenly with an animated smile on his face before skipping away.