It's not a secret anymore

*Dan's POV*  

I rushed to get my camera, still gripping tightly onto Phil's hand through this exciting journey...through our flat, that is.   

Seriously though, I was actually really excited about this. Letting the fans know, being able to read their reactions via the comments on our video when we put it up. Also, I'm sure we'd get about thousands and thousands of tweets saying how adorable we are (hopefully) and how they all knew Phan was real, etc.   

"I actually feel bad for how I acted towards the fan we met earlier", I sighed.   

"Don't feel bad Dan, I'm sure she understands. Maybe in the video you could actually give her some kind of shout out?" Phil began to spill his newly formed ideas to me.   

"Well yeah I guess I would, but she didn't even tell us her name so it'd be kinda difficult to." I frowned.   

"Oh, well..." He paused for a moment, probably returning to thinking once again. "Ooh! You could just explain exactly how it went basically. I mean, just say you met a fan who saw us holding hands, and it's because of her that you realized we all deserve to know? I'm sure she'll realize you're talking about her, and she'll definitely be really happy. So that'll also sort out you feeling bad about how you reacted to her."   

My jaw kinda dropped for a second there, because my boyfriend was seriously a fucking genius.   

I kissed him 3 times in a row before gushing to him, "babe you're so smart, thank you thank you thank you"  

He giggled at my childish behavior.   

"Hahah it's okay, but you owe me." He smirked.   

Oh god he knew what I was gonna end up wanting, didn't he? I mean it's obvious what he meant by that right?   

I mentally slapped myself.   

Get your mind out of the gutter! You have a really important video to make! My conscience tried reasoning with me, thankfully.   

"Phil! Don't be like that now!" I giggled a bit, as I realized how much of a tease I was beginning to see he is.   

"Sorry I just can't help it." He smiled and pecked me on the lips. "Now come on, let's get to making this video!"  

I nodded, still grinning, and continued setting up the camera.   

We decided that we'd just record it in Phil's room while we sat on the bed, just chilling out like usual. We agreed that we wanted to try and make it seem as more of a casual thing, than to attempt making the video all fancy and what not, as we wanted to show our fans that our relationship wasn't meant to be glamorized or anything like that.   

You know what I mean. We just want to get fans to accept us for who we are, and realize that this wasn't going to majorly change anything at all.   

"You ready?" I asked Phil, about to begin recording.   

"Ready as ever, Dan." He assured me, causing me to smile, just like everything else he says to me does.   

I pressed the record button and began to speak to the camera.   

"Hello, Internet..." I began with my usual, sort of scripted intro. "Phil and I have decided to make this random surprise video just for you guys! But it's actually really important, as we have something that we feel you all should know..."   

Phil planned to pick up where I left off after this, "You see guys, we've recently discovered something we had in common that we were both unable to admit to each other after these few years, and it's brought us closer... Way closer."