Oh, it is love

*Dan's POV*  

Oh god. He woke up to me kissing him oh fucking lord how weird.   

WHAT'S WRONG  WITH ME?  

Jesus Christ it felt so nice though, to finally press my lips to his. The best part was it being real as opposed to just a wish or a thought.   

I was dying to know what the hell he was thinking at this moment now.  

Maybe he just rolled over and went back to sleep, I don't know.   

"Daaaaan?" He called out for me, probably still in bed.   

What would he want? To call me a weirdo? Or just simply question me? Or maybe even tell me he loves me and kiss me again?   

I JUST I DONT KNOW BUT IM FREAKING OUT... On the inside of course.   

Tiptoeing into his room, I simply stood in the doorway, afraid to go any closer to him for many reasons.   

"Y- yes Phil?" I swallowed hard, making it feel as if my heart was plummeting.   

"Come here..." He whispered and gestured for me to step closer.   

I made my way to his bedside slowly, standing on the right and hovering over him.   

The moonlight illuminated his deep blue eyes, and I melted even more every second I continued to look into them.   

"Look Phil, you don't even need to say it, I'm sor-"  

"I love you." He cut me off.   

But WHAT did he say? Did I hear that right or is my mind playing tricks?    

Holy. Shit.   

"Sorry... what did you just say Phil?" I asked as casually as possible, trying to make it seem as if I really hadn't heard him.   

He gazed deep within my eyes before responding, "I said... I love you."  

I was in a total state of shock. I literally couldn't do or say anything else. All I was capable of within this moment was staring straight at him.   

"I.. I love you too Phil." Somehow I managed to choke out at last.   

We shared a blissful gaze for another minute or so before he inched closer this time, and sealed the gap between our lips.   

It was such a gentle kiss, so sweet and perfect, as our lips moved in sync together.   

Oh wow and it was so much better than a few minutes ago, because he's actually awake and returning the kiss.   

I felt him place a hand in my hair and another on my lower back, drawing me in closer and deepening the kiss a bit.   

I broke apart gently, as I had a few questions I was dying to ask him. Our foreheads were still pressed together though. It seemed like we just wanted to savor this moment for as long as it was meant to last.   

"Phil...?" I began to question softly. "What made you do this?"  

Hey, you did it first", he giggled in that adorable way he does, with his tongue poking out of the side of his mouth.   

"Yeah true... Sorry I was just really curious and well..." I bit my lip. "Well like I said, I love you Phil. I always have, okay? The incident I told you about made me afraid to fall in love, but I knew you were it from the second I laid eyes on you. You've meant everything to me since then, and now you always will."  

Phil's cheeks pretty much exploded with an enthusiastic smile.   

"Wow Dan, are you serious?" He asked me. Well, I don't blame him for being pretty shocked. "I mean, I've felt this way for so long too. Just look at us, we haven't had girlfriends since we met, we spend everyday together, and we know everything about each other, yet we still accept and... Love each other."  

Tears were forming in my eyes majorly. It was too much hearing these words from Phil, but they were obviously true and that's all that mattered to me.   

"It's been a difficult journey to this point but, it's amazing to finally have you as mine." I confessed, smiling like a twat. "Well um, you are mine right?"  

"Of course I am" my new boyfriend reassured me. "Just, make sure this stays between us for now at least..."   

"Definitely, I wouldn't have it any other way." I did truly agree. "And I especially won't now that I have you."  

We both couldn't help but grin, still being in each others arms after the love from all of our confessed feelings floated through the air around us.   

He cupped my face in his hands and turned my head so I was gazing directly into his icy blues once more.   

God his eyes, they killed me every time.   

I pressed my lips to his instantly, loving the feeling of being able to hold and kiss him whenever my heart desired now.   

Nothing better get in the way of this... We've come too far for this to be over already.   

I don't want it to end at all.   

I want it to last until the end of time.  

Was this seriously happening? I just can't believe it.