Curing curiousity

"PHILILILILLLILIL" was all I heard as I was being shook awake viciously, not even knowing what was going on for a second before I snapped back into reality and saw Dan failing at making me move. Of course I was happy to see him, but I'm not exactly a morning person.

  "Ugh Dan what the hell" I muttered exhaustedly as I sat up, suddenly having the urge to crash back down as I felt like I'd been struck by a train to the head.

  "Party too hard last night or what?" Dan joked and nudged me, giggling slightly

"I don't recall... Maybe in my dreams" I replied as my gaze shifted towards him, our eyes meeting.   

I squinted slightly as if attempting to decipher something within his eyes that seemed familiar, but quickly shook the thought and glanced away, as he probably thought I was looking at him strangely... And because I didn't want him to catch a glimpse of my blush.   

"Well I bet you're hungry after that dream fiesta you had, how about breakfast?" Dan asked as he stood up and looked down at me, probably assuming that I would hop to my feet and follow him to the kitchen.   

"You're such a mexican Dan. But please tell me we have frosted shreddies or else I will die inside" I pleaded, with my slight pout that even Dan adored.   

"We actually do and it's a convenient thing you asked, cause these are the last of 'em!" Dan nodded before tossing them to me as I began to grab milk from the fridge and a large bowl from the cupboard above.   

"Wow today must be my lucky day then haha. What're you having for breakfast?" I questioned as he was sat watching The Walking Dead, but not eating anything.   

"Pfft don't be silly Phil, I have giant bag of maltesers right here that some fan sent us at Radio 1." He winked before shoving a handful of them into his mouth.   

I swear he is to maltesers as vacuums are to dirt and filthy carpet. I chuckled to myself at the thought.    After we finished our "breakfast", we continued our daily routine by sitting in bed on our laptops, browsing twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube.   

A post came up on my Tumblr dash that was Phan-related, and it captured my attention for a bit. It was a link to a "Phanfic" called "It Means Nothing" with a little thumbnail of me and Dan included.   It had well over 100,000 notes, which was quite shocking to me as I didn't know so many people were apparent shippers of us. But then again, maybe it's just a good story, I don't know.   

I glanced over to Dan, who was on the other side of the room anyways, just to make sure he wasn't paying attention, and then I clicked the link.   

I've heard of "Phan" before of course, and I also knew people wrote "Phanfics", so this wasn't news to me. I was honestly just curious how they were written... Well, the plots, and how some of them went.   As I began reading, I was surprised at how beautifully written it was, despite its slight smuttiness.   

I carried on through the next chapter, and the next, and the one after that, etc.   

I was pretty sucked into it until-   

"Philllllllllll, remember you said you'd help me with filming this video. I have the torches in the other room ready to be lit and danced with by you." Dan raised an eyebrow and pouted slightly.   

"Oh right yeah. Lets go do this Dan" I smiled a bit at him before getting up from my cross-legged position, making sure I closed Google Chrome first so he wouldn't see what I was reading and get weirded out, or ask questions.   

I wasn't ready for questions about it, I was just curing my curiously. At least that's what I think.