Chapter 23: Please Don't Hate Me..

Amity's POV:

As the Uber Arrived I thanked Gus for the Uber, Willow and Gus wished us both luck and I carried unconscious Luz into the car. She is A LOT taller than me so it was quite a challenge.

I told the Uber where to go and he drove to our destination, I thanked him and again, carried Luz inside. I sighed as I had to carry her up the stairs. I grunted with every step until I finally reach to our dorm room. 

As I grabbed my keys from my pocket I felt Luz slowly slipping away from back, my eyes widened as I wrapped my arms around her, saving her. I sigh of relief and picked the keys off the ground. I twisted and turned the key in the lock until it unlocked.

I locked back the door and laid Luz on the couch. I lied down onto the soft carpet since Luz is taking the couch which I didn't really mind. 

"Mhm... m..Amity?.." I heard her groan, I furrowed my eyebrows. "You could've woke up earlier?" I grunted. As Luz started to stir awake I decided to cuddle her so, I got on top of her and laid down on her. 

She pulled me closer as she continued to groan "Amityy.. I love you so.. much" she hugged me tighter. I blushed as I realised she was still hurt, I slowly pull away  and kisses her head. "I love you too, dear" I smiled to her as I got out the first aid kit.

"But that does not excuse you from getting into trouble" I sat her up and wrapped some bandages around her head. "Mhm.. but I didn't do anything wrong?" She leaned into my touch, I managed to push down a smile.

"You've beaten up my ex boss Luz, kicked out of the club AND you got hurt!" My gaze on her softened. "Luz I don't want you getting hurt because of me.. I thought we promised this!" I cupped her face.

She furrowed her eyebrows "but you could make an exception? I mean.. it's Max!" She held onto my wrist. "There's no excuses for promises.. you lied to me!" I held back tears. "Princess.. please calm down.." she gently squeezed my wrist.

"Luz pet names will not help you with this" I stood up and crossed my arms. "Okay.. I'm sorry Amity.. better?"

"No! Not better!.. first you lied and now you're hurt!" I shouted, tears almost rolling down. Luz looked away "I promise I'm okay.." 

My eyes widens as I furrowed my eyebrows "I-.. I hate you!" I realised what I just said and Luz tensed up but still couldn't look me in the eyes. I started to turn around to walk away but she grabbed my hand.

"Luz-" my eyes widened as I stare in shock, Luz was standing there, tears rolling down already. "Amity.. you can scream at me.. hit me.. I don't care but please.. please don't hate me... I love you so much..." her grip tighten softly, not wanting to let go.

"Luz.. I-.. I don't mean that... I-" I started to crumble into her arms. "I don't know what I'm saying.. I'm sorry..." I cried, Luz pulled me closer. "Don't apologise Amity.. please... it's not your fault, I'm so sorry" she kissed me on the forehead and continued to cradle me.

"..y'know I don't like yelling at you and I'll never lay a finger on you but just please keep your promise until it gets too out of hand.. I'm just so worried about you Luz" I ranted. Luz nodded "I-.. I promise.." she hesitated abit. 

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Good.. and please keep it this time" I cupped her face and she leaned into the touch. 

"Okay dear.." she pulled me down onto the couch and kissed me on the head. I laid on her chest as she played with my hair. I sighed as I tucked my head more into her neck "this feels nice.." I muttered, Amity hummed. "Mhm.. yeah it does" Amity pulled my hair suddenly, making my eyes level with hers. 

"But if you do any stupid shit like that again.. I will end you" Amity narrowed her eyes. "But you like when I do stupid shit! Like this" I kissed her on the cheek and she dropped my hair, my head landed on her chest again.

"Well.. not the fighting type.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" she rolled her eyes and hugged me tightly. "Well he started it.." I mumbled, Amity chuckled instead of taking it seriously.

"Okay, how about a movie? Take your mind out off, what do you say?" she offered. 

"Depends, what kind?" I asked, tilting my head. "Horror? Action? Fantasy? I don't mind dear.." she smiled down at me.

I shrugged "I guess fantasy? I don't want any more action" I snickered. Amity messed up my hair, giggling along with me. 

"Okay dear, I'll get the snacks from the stash" Amity walked over to the kitchen as I turned on the TV.

It's been a long time since I've gone on here to be honest, hopefully I get my motivation back like last years but it's not certain. 

Words: 860