Chapter 4: Feelings I Can't Deny Anymore

Amity's POV:

Luz Nocceda has pinned me TO THE FUCKING WALL!

 What do I do?

"Cat got your tongue princess?" Luz leaned in closer our faces were centimetres away! god she was so...hot. My face was so heated that my mind couldn't even form words. I just wanted the ground to make a hole and swallow me up. 

"I-" Amity was interrupted by a loud ringing from Luz's phone. Luz took one step back and reached to her pocket to get her phone. "Oh it's Willow" she picked up the phone "what's up?........ okay yeah sure......... yeah I think so why?" Her cheeks dusted red. "WILLOW NO!" this 'Willow' person hung up on her "so who's willow and what did they say?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah! I didn't tell you about her yet. Okay so basically we met today while I was taking a walk and getting your drink also I met Gus my other friend" Luz explained "she said to ask you to hang out with them" Luz smiled. 

Luz's smiled could bring light to any room and was so cute... wait do I like her? Luz Nocceda?   No pfft- of course not! I mean I will be honest I do think her sunny attitude is quite adorable and the way she just talks about random things..... oh shit maybe I do like Luz.

"Yeah I'll meet them, where and when?" I questioned "after school hours maybe at the park? Or the café, i don't know I'll just check with them, now let's go to class shall we?" Luz pointed at the door. 

We started to walk to the front desk to find out which classes we would be in only to find out we had most classes together. The only class we don't see each other was after lunch. "Luz can we walk together to....uhhh class?" Amity asked hoping that she would say yes "Awwwee is the princess asking me to escort her to class?" Luz teased "but sure why not."

I mean it wasn't a 'No' so I'll take it. We walked to Math class, sat down and listened. Suddenly a paper ball was thrown at me "hey amity wanna sneak out?" Luz whispered so the teacher couldn't hear. I shake my head 'no' and tried to pay attention to class, keyword tried, Luz wouldn't stop throwing paper balls at me.

I turned my head and looked at her with a death stare but she smiled warmly instead of being scared. She looked back at the teacher paying attention this time, she looked so focused and the lighting her matched perfectly with her milk chocolate skin. It was later then I realised that I was staring the moment she turned to me and smirked.

I immediately looked to the front hoping she didn't just catch me look at her for 20 minutes straight... Damm im obsessed with her.

I raised my hand "May I use the restroom please?" I asked, he nodded so I stood up and left. I heard another person who asked to go to the bathroom too but I didn't care enough to look who it was.

I place my 2 hands on both sides of the sink as I look at my reflection I saw a black figure behind me. I quickly turned around to find it was Luz "didn't you got taught that staring is rude, princess?" Luz raised one eyebrow "and how many times did I tell you not to fucking call me that?" I said with venom in my voice. 

"Woah feisty~" Luz leaned towards me "it's a shame we didn't get to finish what we were doing back at the dorms huh?" She placed her hands on the sink, trapping me. "Maybe we could continue that?" Her face was centimetres away like in the dorms "L-L-Luz we have class" I came up with the best excuse to get out of this situation because my poor gay soul couldn't take this much teasing.

She looked at my lips and slowly looked back at my eyes. "They won't know we'll be gone for a little while" Luz smirked. We heard footsteps so we quickly went in one of the cubicles.