Chapter 10: The Hangover

Luz POV:

I woke up with the biggest headache and the smell of coffee brewing in the air. I sat up seeing Amity humming to herself and making some eggs?

I stumbled to her, she didn't seem to notice until I hugged her from behind "Oh good morning sleepyhead."  

I nuzzled deeper into her neck.  

"So do you remember anything from last night?"

"Uh the only things I remember was us making out in the closet"

I could feel Amitys face heat up.

"And drinking tea" I mumbled against her skin "the rest is all foggy." She poured the eggs into a plate "I'm going to  make some tea for you, It's best for you to lay down." 

"no morning kisses!?" I cried "that's a thing we're doing now?" Amity grabbed a cup.

"Well of course! sure I just made it up now but it's because of yesterday. Love is the best cure"

"Love?" Amity turned her head. "Well duh! I love you, I love all of my friends silly!" I saw as Amitys face slowly frowned. "Oh okay..." 

Of course I love her romantically but I have a feeling she might reject me. I just don't want to ruin what we have right now, I'm happy with what we are. I just don't want to break it.

Sure I have to one day but this is not the best time, I'm hungover for titans sake! I don't have anything prepared for her. But it just breaks my heart seeing her smile turn into a frown.

"Well I'm going to lie down on the couch okay?" Amity nodded.

Titan, I fucked up.

I jumped into the couch and I think I fell asleep because I opened my eyes to Amity gently waking me up. "I made you tea, coffee and eggs" I sat up "ugh my head still hurts" I rubbed my head.

"Well  a hangover last for 24 hours or more so tommorrow you'll feel better"

"But I always feel better!" 

"Just.. go eat" she pointed at the table. I shrugged and sat down and looked down at my food.

Then I turned to Amity who was watching TV, she wasn't eating. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked "No, I'm not hungry" she answered.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

I picked up my plate and sat down next to Amity, I could feel her staring at me, confused. "I placed the plate on the coffee table and layered some eggs on my fork. 

"Open your mouth"

"Wha-"

"I said open your mouth!" 

She raised an eyebrow but she did open her mouth, I slowly entered the food in her mouth. Amity ate the eggs "What  was that for?" She covered her mouth while speaking.

"Well I thought you haven't eaten anything at all today so you're welcome." 

"Thank you.. I guess?" 

We both went silent, we didn't know what to say after that. Amity rested her head on my shoulder "You know you could've just given me the fork, I can feed myself" She looked up at me.

"Oh well, here open up" I fed her half of my eggs until she said she didn't want anymore "I made it for you Luz!" 

I shrugged and drank all of my coffee and tea.

"Wow I didn't know I was this thirsty!" 

"Well alcohol increases your urination and that causes you to be thirsty. It's one of the many common effects that happens when you're in a hangover" She explained.

"Cool but why do you know all of this stuff?"

"Well my mum is really strict so I have to 'study hard and become a doctor' but I don't want to study medicine, I'm just doing it to make my parents happy" 

"Then what do you want to be?"

Amity sighed.

"I don't know.. But I also don't really care, as long as I get to figure it out all on my own then I'm fine with it. Even if I'm stuck picking up trash on the side of the road" She chuckled.

"Don't you have work?"

"OH SHIT I FORGOT!" She ran off into the bathroom, a few moments later she ran out to the door.

"OKAY LOVE YOU BYEEE" She bolted through the door leaving me alone with a blush slowly appearing on my checks.

"Love me?"

Amitys POV:

Did I really just say that? Why in titans name would I say 'love you?' I thought as I saw the Library in view. 

Oh well she probably forgot about it already, it's not like she feels the same way. That'll be ridiculous!

I walked through the front door "Hey Amity! The kids are already playing with their toys and stuff" Amity nodded as she walked to the area where the kids are.

The area was a place for children to come and read, play, all that kind of stuff. At the back it had this big sign 'KIDS CORNER' hanging on the wall.

As soon as I walked in.

"Miss Amity!" The 

~

"Goodbye Miss!" 

"Goodbye Braxus! (Idk how to spell his name)"

He waved at me as I returned it back to him. He surprisingly has a way deeper voice than mine and he's like 11 years younger.

I sighed and went to my hideout where I found Luz sleeping. Her sleeping position was weird. Her legs were wide open while one of her arms were beside her head and the other resting on her stomach.

I pulled out a Azura book from my shelves and started to read it silently. I could hear her snoring, is was so cute.

I booped her nose.

I stared at Luz for awhile, her fluffy hair, her twitching eyes and her soft lips.. I wonder what they taste like.

I leaned in closer.

I cupped her face with my right hand as I slowly leaned closer and closer.

Suddenly Luz's arms wrapped around me, trapping me "what are you trying to do?" she smirked.

I blushed.

I hid my face as Luz laughed "you wanna kiss me so hard it makes you stupid" 

"And so what if I do?" I looked up at her, her face was a bright red, (Not as red as mine) she lifted my chin up and stared at my eyes.

"Do you though?"  

"I-"

I hesitate for a moment. I opened my mouth but no words could come out, no words could describe how much I wanted to kiss her.

So I just leaned in and kissed her, I could feel Luz tense up but slowly calm down and kiss me back.  I pulled away first.

"Oh... Crikey"

"I can't believe I just did that"

"I can't believe I just said that.. Oh crikey why did I even think that! Come on Luz be cool next time" 

I smiled "You're already cool" I cupped her face. Her face lit up, she leaned into my touch "Thanks."

We sat there looking at each other's eyes. Her beautiful brown chocolate eyes had sparkles in them.

I hugged her, Luz sat there frozen, not know what to do until she hugged back

This is a short chapter but I'm planning to upload twice or three times a month because of school and shit like that but next chapter Ima make them.. date, STICK AROUND FOR THATT.

Have a good morning/afternoon/night 

BYEEEEEE!

Words: 1169