Chapter 5: Bruises And Wounds

Luz's POV:

Blood warning ⚠️ 

I marched to the bathrooms with my blood red bat to camp there until the food was ready to be picked up.

 I mean I don't really have any information about the girls nor what they even looked like but whatever happens tonight with be messy. Not surprising me I heard the same footsteps I heard before it was like their gossip headquarters or some shit. 

 "OMG! LUZ IS SO FRICKING HOT! THE WAY SHE JUST.. LOOKS IS JUST WOWW" the girls were so busy fawning over me I just rolled my eyes and I swear I almost threw up that moment but I couldn't because that would give me away.

I sat there just listen ping to their conversation to learn a little bit about them. There were 4 people Skara, Bo, Cat and boscha. They are a group of people who just talks shit about everyone but me, I just couldn't take it anymore I swung the door open while silence flooded the room. 

"Shut. The. FUCK. UP ALL OF YOU!" I stomped at them with my bat in hand, my eyes glowing in anger. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't beat up ALL OF YOU" I shouted, all of them just stood there no expression.

One of the minions tackled me and held my arms so I couldn't harm them in anyway, Luckily for me I had good reflexes so I hit her. Blood ran down her face, not unconscious but bleeding, good enough for one hit. 

I looked up to the rest who just charged up to me. I managed to dodge some attacks from the group but I was outnumbered. I didn't think this one through. A pink hair girl pushed me to the ground while standing right in front of me. "Now tell us why we should hurt you right here, right now" she smirked at me.

I slowly got up but my legs failed me. I tried to get up again this time actually getting up. I stood face to face with her "because you wouldn't hurt me, you like me too much for that" Her eyes widened "but I would beat you to death without a second thought!" I swung my bat to her. She fell down and a ton of blood dripped from her head. 

Good she deserve it!

Suddenly someone snuck up to me and trapping my arms, then someone else punched my stomach. I couldn't do anything at the time...... I felt powerless. Then they went up to punching and kicking my face as I went down on my knees.

After like a few hours they were done and they threw me against the wall. The pink bitch went up to me again "don't ever underestimate us ever again" she giggled, kicked me and left me there bruised and drenched in blood.

I got a notification from my phone saying the food was ready a few hours ago, I don't know it only showed up now... maybe because I was to busy getting my ass kicked but oh well. I got up and cleaned the blood from my clothes because I didn't want to show up to the McDonalds all bloody and shit. I'll get weird looks from people and probably get crying children in the background.

After I cleaned off most of the blood I headed to McDonalds and had the food. I lumped to the door and fumbled with the keys. 

I unlocked the door to see the concern of Amity's face, sitting down on the couch. "Foods here princess!" I yelled. I placed my bat on the wall and jumped on the couch.

I don't want Amity to see what state I'm in right now. "Are you okay? What took you so long?" She started to interrogate, I wouldn't blame her for asking cause I had been gone for hours. "Amity can we just eat, I'm so tired" I groaned.

She lifted up my face a little to see what was wrong. Once she saw the bruises and cuts on my face she froze "Luz what the fuck happen?" She started to yell. Before I could say anything she got up and went to the bathroom to get something. After some time she came out with a med kit, took out some cleaning  alcohol and some wipe.