Chapter 14: The Talk I Needed

Luz POV:

I rolled to my side and I saw.. AMITY?!

"Luz I think we need to talk"  Amity towered over me as I sat up.

"There's nothing to talk about" Amity's eyebrows pressed against each other.  

"Please... Don't lie to me" She sat down beside me, keeping her distance as I sighed "I'll explain everything tomorrow okay? I pinky swear I'm just.. So tired."

"So... Do you want to sleep on the couch or are you sleeping with me?" Amity asked.

I pulled her into a hug "Stay.." I whispered, I heard Amity giggle to herself "Fine but you better tell me tomorrow" I nodded in response.

I laid her down after a few minutes holding that position, it was getting tiring. 

I was on top of her, nuzzling into her neck "Sleepy?" she asked, i nodded. 

Amity giggled then looked down at me "I love you" I could feel her smile even when I'm not looking at her. "I-.. uh.." I felt my face warm up by the second as Amity hugged me tighter.

"It's so cute when you stutter!" Amity giggled "Shut up.." I nuzzled deeper and deeper into her neck. 

"Mhm~ Luz" she mumbled. 

My eyes started to go heavy with every breath I took until I eventually fell asleep.

~

I woke up to the smell of bacon and something burning?

I sat up and saw Amity in the kitchen, I stretched before I got off the couch and walked up to Amity. 

"Come on, you're smart Amity but you can't make bacon for Luz?" I heard her say to herself.

I frowned "Well I think you're smart either way" I hugged her. "Thanks Luz.. Anyways no hugs until you tell me what happened last night!" she pulled herself away from me.

"Ugh.. fine I'll tell you now" I explained everything just like I explained to Willow, every single detail.

"But I know you didn't mean it like that! I just.. the memories came flooding back, I don't blame you for anything! But I-.. I don't know why I just.. stormed out, sorry for that." I finished ranting to Amity while she already finished cooking the bacon so she was standing there listening to every word I said.

"Luz.." 

"Y-yeah?" I answered back, Amity stared at the floor then lunged at me, a warm pair of arms wrapped around me. 

"I'm sorry that happened to you" I stood there, not knowing how to react as Amity hugged me.

I tensed up as silence filled the room.

"You didn't deserve any of that"  Amity hugged me tighter and tighter, I didn't mind though, it was quite comforting. "You don't have to apologize for your feelings, I've already forgiven you okay?" Amity whispered.

Tears started to form as I finally placed my right arm onto her back "Thank you.. Amity, I- I appreciate that" I wiped the tears with my knuckles, not wanting Amity to see me cry.

"It's okay to cry you know? It's okay to have feelings, you're human" Amity noticed me wiping away my  tears. 

I put my other hand on her back and started sobbing on her shoulder.

"I'm SoRrY... I diDn't mean To stOrm oUT oN you!" My voice cracked as my grip tightened.

"I'm Sorry... I didn't mean to storm out on you!"