⌗ VI. 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗃𝖺𝗆 ;;

Start from the beginning

You turned around to see Meguru waiting for you with a joyful smile on his face, with you returning it with a small smile, trailing behind him as you two sat at a random table. The both of you started engaging in conversation. Meguru was mostly doing the talking as you listened intently, you enjoyed hearing him ramble about whatever was on his mind.

Unexpectedly, both Igarashi and Isagi invited themselves to sit next to you two. You stiffened up, shakily turning your head towards Meguru, giving him a 'wtaf' look. The brunette sweatdropped in return, turning towards the other two with a grin, greeting them. You prompted to stay silent, focusing on eating your food while the other three conversed.

The dark haired male sitting next to you noticed your silence, pondering if he should include you in the conversation. "L/N ? You alright ?" He asks, his tone clear with concern. You snap your head up at him, furrowing your eyebrows as you glanced back down. "M' fine." You say softly, Isagi barely managed to catch what you were saying.

To the others, you were very unapproachable as you looked like you would curse anyone out if they dared mutter something slightly offensive. But Meguru, he obviously knew you were just.. socially awkward. In truth, you were just afraid to interact with strangers.

Isagi frowned in response, sighing softly as he gaved up the attempt to talk to you. The brunette sat infront of you noticed this and immediately started a conversation with you. "N/N, is your food yummy ?" He grinned, leaning towards you as he watched intently, which was a bit creepy..

You shrug, scooping a spoonful and shoving it into your mouth as you thought for a second, "It's good actually, not bad at all." You nodded in approval as Meguru chuckled gleefully, giving you a toothy smile. The dark haired make took note of the way you were way more comfortable talking with Meguru compared to him, so he decided to question.

"Are you two friends, Bachira ?" He turns his gaze towards Meguru, giving him a curious look. Your best friend gives the other a wide smile, vigorously nodding his head in confirmation. "Mhm, mhm !! N/N is my bestest friend~!" The brunette then turns to look at you, tilting his head to the side."Right ? :3"

You sweatdropped, growing slightly flustered as you hesitantly nodded in response. On the other hand, Isagi looked fairly taken aback. The juxtaposition between you and Meguru was unbelievable. To the dark haired male, you were quiet, unapproachable as hell, and too elegant for someone like him. Meanwhile, Meguru was cheerful, friendly, and sociable to anyone, even if they were a stranger.

'What a strange duo..' Isagi internally thought as he chuckled nervously. A moment later, you got up all of the sudden, holding your food tray in hand. "I'm putting this away and heading to bed. Meguru, you coming ?" You turned back to avert your gaze to the brunette. He immediately nodded and stood up simultaneously.

With that, the both of you left Isagi and Igarashi sitting there alone. Though you didn't even realize that the monk was sitting at the same table as the three of you... Meguru waved his hand towards the two, bidding goodbye for now as he accompanied you to the showers.

It was approximately 2am by the time you were in bed, laying there motionless as you attempted to fall asleep. But to no avail as you've been trying for the past hour. Even with your best efforts, switching sleeping positions every 5 minutes, your brain still insisted your body to stay awake.

You were growing agitated, your eyes stung with drowse as you declared that attempting to fall asleep was fruitless. So, you decided to get up and explore. No way in heaven OR hell you were going to willingly get up at 2am and train.