Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)

Start from the beginning

Luisa nods looking up, "Don't you think you should take that same advice for Derek ?"

Ariane blinks before looking down, "It's different."

"Is it ?" Luisa says, "I mean what happened, happened almost 10 years ago. You guys were teens I'm sure he didn't know the extent of what he was doing and how it was hurting you."

"For so many years, I've already put it in my mind that I never wanted to see Derek again. How am I supposed to just act like everything is okay when I was actually in love with him ?"

Luisa gives a small smile, "Well, the first step was admitting that you were actually in love and not acting like you didn't care like you usually do."

Ariane turns to her sister. Luisa's smile widens, "We only have each other and we both deserve to be happy. If they're the person we think we'll show us that then we should take it."

Ariane watches as her sister gets up and grabs her bag. "Goodnight, Ari."

"Night, Luisa." Ariane says before she hears the door close down the hall.

She couldn't believe her little sister just gave her advice on her love life. In a way she was right. She and Derek were only 16 when Paige came around. Being young and dumb was a thing they were both all too familiar with and Derek had never done anything before to intentionally hurt her.

On the other hand, Ariane remembers being so hurt when she found out they were together. She had loved Derek for years prior to that and always thought that just maybe, somehow, someway, they'd be together.

She should at least give him a chance to say his peace. Maybe he could be a part of her life again and lord knows she doesn't have many people by her side.

Ariane huffs as she flops back against the couch. Her hands covering her face.

______________________________________

Ariane and Luisa shut the door as Scott and Stiles pull up. Isaac and Allison getting out of a car as Lydia gets out of the jeep. Scott takes off his helmet as he looks around at everyone.

It's silent for a second as they all come together Lydia looks around, "Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good ?"

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Scott says

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter."

Scott shuts his eyes as Luisa sighs. Ariane eyeing Isaac from beside her sister.

"And again with the not helping." Stiles as Isaac nods sarcastically

Scott turns to Allison, "Did you bring it ?"

Allison digs in her trunk before pulling out a dart gun. She sighs as she grips the gun tighter. The group turns quickly as they hear two gunshots.

Scott hurries to jump on his bike as Isaac runs after him. Ariane, Luisa, and Allison quickly follow after them. Or as quickly as they could being human.

"Wait, wait. Wait ! Wait !" Stiles yells, but the girls are already gone.

The girls eventually run into Isaac. He finally stops to look around before turning to Allison.

Their heads snap as they hear another gunshot. They take no time in running off in that direction.

______________________________________

Isaac was much faster than the girls. Allison holding on tight to her gun with Ariane and Luisa trailing after her. Ariane being the expert on hunting, knew they were more than likely running into a trap.

"He needs to slow down. If her dad thinks it's just some random coyote that killed his kids, then he probably set traps to catch it. That's why we keeping hearing the gunshots." She breathes out

"Isaac, wait !" Allison tries as they run after him, but he keeps going

"Isaac !" Luisa yells. As the boy turns, his foot steps onto a trap. He screams out as he falls to his knees. Luisa's eyes widen as they catch up to him.

Allison tries bending down next to him as his hands grab at his ankles. He looks up to her, "Allison, there he is."

The girls look around before Allison brings the gun up. Tate was aiming his own gun at Malia. "Hit Tate. Use the tranq on him. Okay ?"

Allison starts to breathe heavily, "Okay, come on."

She shoots the gun, but the needle lands in a tree. Luisa lets out a shaky breath.

"Allison, you need to relax. You're too in your head." Ariane tries. She was more than ready to take the fun and shoot him herself.

When Allison keeps her eyes on Tate and hear hands become shaky. Isaac speaks, "Allison."

She breathes heavy, "Allison !" She looks over to him, "Breathe."

She takes a deep breath again. She brings the gun up again. Luisa hears her whisper to herself before she focuses. She shoots the gun again and hits the man in the shoulder. It's only seconds before he falls back.

Luisa lets out an airy chuckle as Ariane's shoulders relax. Allison smiles before bringing the gun up again. "Isaac, she's gone."

The sisters look around them. Unfortunately for them, Malia was no where in sight.

______________________________________

Luisa, Ariane, and Allison had been standing around Isaac trying to figure out a way to help him out of the trap. There wasn't much they could do seeing as he already set it off.

"You have to pull it out." Ariane says

Allison's eyes to wide as she looks at her. Isaac looking up as sweat collected on his forehead, "What ?"

"You already set it off." Ariane says, "If you would've just stepped on it, I could've disarmed it, but since sits already set off, you have to yank it out."

"That's gonna hurt. Bad." Luisa says

"Yeah, like hell, but it's the only option he has." Ariane says

Isaac's head shoots up and his eyes glow their vibrant yellow when they hear Scott's roar. The others looking around the woods.

Isaac takes a few deep breaths before he yells. He yanks the trap from his ankle. Allison holding her hand out as he uses his hands to hold himself up.

"He did it." Luisa says. She turns to Ariane, "He did it." She chuckles

Ariane lets out a laugh as Isaac chuckles softly. Allison giving a small smile as she looks up at the girls.

______________________________________