Bonus 2

2025
January

Melissa stands nervously in her white dress.
"Te miras increíble." She turns around to see her dad.
She smiles weakly at him. "I don't know why you're nervous. This boy has probably been waiting for this moment since the day he laid eyes on you." Her dad jokes as he walks closer to her.
She laughs at his words.
"How long?" The bride ask her sister in law who was quickly fixing her makeup.
"5 minutes. I should go." She rushes before hurrying over to Melissa and air kissing her cheek.
"Remember send me a thumbs up and I'll make sure they start the music and then Estela can walk out with the flower." She rants.
Melissa smiles gratefully at the older girl. "Thank you so much." She tells her.
Aurora smiles before she hurries out the room.

"Estela come here baby." The mom says to the little girl who was playing with a ball.
Estela kicks it one last time before running over to her mom.
"Remember what we practiced?" The mom asks.
Estela nods.
"Okay, I love you." Melissa says kissing her cheek before letting her dad know she was ready.

Estela grabs her little flower basket and waits in front of the door so her grandpa could open it.

Estela eyes widen as the door opens as see looks at all the people.
She makes eye contact with her dad that stood at the end.
Melissa tries to peak out to watch her but her dad lightly pushes her back and closes the door again.
"Lista?" He asks holding his arm out. Melissa nods and hooks her arm with his before he knocks on the door letting them know to open it.
Melissa was extremely nervous but excited.
She makes her way down the isle, making eye contact with Pablo.
Pablo stares at her as she gets closer, from the corner of his eye he see Estela wave at him as she walks to sit with his mom.
He takes a deep breath before a small tear falls down his face.
He quickly wipes it as she walks up in front of him.
"Yo take care of my baby girl, mijo." He looks at the older man and nods. "Until my last breath señor." He responds before getting pulled into a short hug from the dad before he walks away to sit down.
Melissa can't help but smile at how handsome the boy in front of her looked.
"Te miras hermosa, amor." The boy says from in front of her.
"y tu bien guapo."

.
.
.

I can't do the ceremony. I tried like 4 times I just can't, idk what to write.

"You make kiss the bride." Pablo didn't hesitate. He wanted to feel her lips on his. His wife. He's married. They're married.
Melissa smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck as he pushes their lips together. The sounds of the cheers and whistles get cut off as in that moment it was only them.
They pull away and rest their forehead together.
"Para siempre, mi Vida." Melissa says.

"I can't believe you're my wife." The boys laughs, as they move their foreheads. Melissa giggles and hugs him tightly. He picks her up and spins her before setting her back down and holding his hand out to her.
"Shall we Mrs Páez Gavira?" Melissa points a finger at him.
"Mrs. Perez de Páez Gavira." She corrects.
He laughs and takes her hand in his before they walk down the aisle

.
.
.

"Ya, we need to get out." Melissa smiles. Pablo grins at her before pushing his lips back onto her.
He hums as he feels her kiss him back harder. "Te amo." He whispers, their lips grazing each others.
"Me too but we need to go before you decide to rip this dress apart." She jokes, gently pushing him off of her.
"and before you ruin my makeup."

The boys gets out of the car, placing his hand out to the girl, who at changed into her party dress, which was the exact same dress just shorter. Melissa takes his hand as he leads her to the entrance, where they were met with cheering as soon as they walked in.
"Mami! Papi!" The two parents watched as their daughter in to them. Melissa's dad not far behind her, holding Marco.

Melissa gets down and scoops Estela into her arms. "Hi." Melissa says happily kissing her cheek, leaving a lipgloss stain on it.
The little girl giggles before reaching out for het sad who gladly took het in his arms.
Melissa kisses her dad's cheek and takes Marco for his and the family happily make their way to the center table.
Pablo pulls out the chair for his wife before seating down with Estela on his lap.
Melissa couldn't have felt happier. Should couldn't have asked for anything more in life. She's married to Pablo Páez Gavira, the boy she has been in love with since they were 14, she was the mother to his children, the children who she loved more then anything in the world and she could change nothing.
"Amor.." Melissa turns her head slightly to see Pablo leaning closer to her.
" te amo más de nada." He smiled taking her hand.
"Yo te amo más." She tells him.
He smiles widely and lifts her hand up to his lips, giving her a kiss.
"Otro bebe? Melissa laughs as she looks at him.
"Maybe in a year." She tells him.

Pablo smiles at her before brings her closer and pressing his lips to her.
"Why not tomorrow...we'll be in Fiji." He pulls away.
Melissa shakes her head at him. "Eres Tonto."

"Soy tu tonto."

A/n: I might or might not make a chapter after this I am not sure