21

2023

Pablo sits Estela down on a bench outside of the locker rooms.
"Amor..can you stay right here? Please? Papi is going to go change really quick" he tells her.
She nods at her dad as she grips onto her backpack.
Pablo gives her a quick kiss on her forehead and mentally curses himself knowing that Melissa would murder him for leaving their two year old daughter unattended.
"Stay right there" he tells her before rushing into the locker rooms to change as quick as he can.
Ignoring everyone, Pablo rips his clothes off and changed into his training kit and into a training shoes before hurrying back out the doors.
5 minutes is a new record.
Walking over to where he left his daughter, his heart stops when he sees that she is no longer there.
"You can't leave a child unattended, mijo" a familiar voice rings behind him.
He quickly turns around to see Xavi with Estela happily in his arms.
"papa" she see whispers at the sight of her dad and holds out her arms happily.
Pablo takes her away from Xavi, giving him a grateful smile.
"don't tell Melissa" he whispers.
Xavi rolls his eyes and pats his back. "I won't but don't let me see that again, okay? She's too young to be left alone"

Pablo nods at the older man before he turns and walks away from them.
He looks down at the girl in his arms before making is way to the work out room where they would be the training for training today.
He walks over to the yoga mats, sitting down and pulling Estela onto his lap as they wait.
Pulling out one of her small toys, he hands it to her so she could occupy herself while he carefully brushed her wavy hair back.
"toy, papa" she says holding up her little doll.
Pablo smiles down at her as he continues to mess with his hair.
Slowly the rest of the guys start to fill in the training room, each and everyone of them stopping to say hi to the young girl in the room.
Estela smiled excitedly at all the attention she was receiving.
Pablo stays seated in his spot as Xavi explain what they'll be doing today.
After, he stands up pulling Estela with him so she was on her feet.
"go with Xavi" he tells her, patting her back softly.
With hesitation, the small girl runs off to where the older man stood, Instantly reaching her arms out for him.

After a while of working out Pablo sat on a yoga around all the "youngsters" of the group as they take a break.
He bounced slowly causing his daughter to burst out in giggles as he cradled her like a little baby.
"gavi, we're going out later...fancy coming?" Alejandro asks.
Pablo turns to face him, not stopping his movements as the laughs escaping his daughters mouth fill him with happiness.
"um...I'll ask Melissa" he tells him.
Alejandro frowns at his friend and side eyes Ansu from next to him.
"You're going to ask Melissa?" He says in a questioning tone.
Pablo nods at him.
A few of the boys give each other looks at the young dads words.
Pablo frowns confused at their reactions. "What?".

Alejandro waves him off and tries to continue off on the conversation they were having prior.
Curious and kind of bothered by their reactions, Pablo keeps pushing for them to say what they had to say.
"Tell me" he pushes, stopping his movements on the yoga ball, causing Estela to pout.
Ale looks back at Pablo, then at Ansu, Pedri and Eric who just shrugged at him.
Alejandro rolls his eyes, then looks over at the brunette boy.
"you're 18 Pablo. You don't need to ask anyone for permission...especially not your girlfriend" he tells him.
Pablo frowns. "but how would I know if she's fine with me going out?"

"When has she ever said no to you? Plus you're supposed to be the man of the relationship. Stop dick riding" Alejandro teases.
"your literally her only source of income bro..she isn't going to leave you if you actually man up" he keeps going.
Pedri shakes his head and jumps in.
"You make it seem like she's a gold digger...they're in love and there's nothing wrong with- WORNG" Alejandro cuts Pedri off and turns back to Pablo. Who had now set Estela down to play with her toys.
"Man up, show her who's boss"

"Don't listen to him" Pedri says.

Pablo doesn't say anything, on the contrary he picks up Estela before walking over to Xavi and telling him that he'd be right back, before walking out of the gym and down the hall to wear the snack stand was.
Hand in hand with his daughter they looks through all the fruits that are out.
Trying to shake away that feeling he had in the pit of his stomach.
Pablo had never thought of his relationship of Melissa that way.
He loved their relationship. His thought it was perfect in every way.
He asked her if I'd be alright if he went out with the guys and she'd had him if he's alright with going out.
It wasn't because she was controlling or that he was controlling.

Was he dick riding?
Pablo frowned again at the words his friend had told him. Feeling a little embarrassed that he called him out like that I'm front of his other friend. But maybe he was right?

He was pulled out of his train of thought when he feels a tug at his arm.
He looks down at the girl who held his hand. She was smiling widely up at her dad as she point her tiny finger at the pile of watermelon slices that sat on a tray.
"Eso?" He asks.
She naps quickly.
Letting go of her hand, he grabs a cup, feeling it up with a few cut up slices before grabbing a fork and handing it to her.
"Gracias papi" she beams at him.
"De nada mi niña hermosa"

A/n: i felt like i did so well on my data and statistics test but I got a 2 which brought my grade down to a C 😐 I hate school