15

2022

Melissa and Estela walked around the mall as they shopped for Christmas gifts for the family while they wait for Pablo to leave practices.
She had decided to come early so there wouldn't be so many people around Christmas shopping but she was wrong. The mall was packed. They also were going to go to Pablo's game later. Last game before he's off for the holidays.
Estela grips onto her moms hand as they walk down the mall halls trying to find a store.
Melissa wasn't worried about Estela spilling to anyone what the presents were, mainly because she didn't know which presents was for who.
After an hour or so shopping Melissa got a text message from Pablo.

Messages with
Mi Amor ❤️

come get me 🤗

where's the please?

please amor

okay, I might be a bit though
me and Estela are in line waiting
to pay

okay okay
sorry, Xavi didn't
tell us till last minute
that it'll be a short practice

it's okay amor

I love youuuu

I love you more
but learn to drive

why I have you :(

Estela says hi

oh my god
tell her I say
"Hola mi niña hermosa
que se parece a su papi de
good looking"

I'm not saying that

you don't love me :(

I don't

😟
that took a turn

I love youuuu

Melissa adjusts the bags on her wrist as she finally finishes paying and turns around to start heading to the entrance. "Let's go pick up papi" she told the 2 year old.
Estela smiles brightly at her mom.
On the way to the training facility, Estela ranted about how she's so excited for too see her dad play later.
"Hola" Pablo beams opening the passenger door.
Melissa smiles at her boy, as he leans in and gives her a small kiss.
"Papi! I want a kiss" estela whines. Pablo laughs learning to the back seat and giving his daughter a small kiss. "I could I forget my mini me"
Estela smiles widely at her dad.
"Guess what i got" he said as Melissa starts to pull out.
"What?"
"New Jersey with daddy's name!" He exclaims, pulling out the blue and red jersey.
Estela cheers and tries reaching out for it.
The sad laughs handing it to her because settling back down as Melissa makes her way out of the parking garage.
"Can we Stop? I want to sign something things if that's okay?" He says, looking over at his girlfriends.
She nods slowly the car as they make it to the group of people. "Of course mi amor" she tells him, coming to a full stop.
He smiles at his girlfriend gratefully before putting the window down and greeting the fans as he starts signing and taking pictures.
"Hiiii" Estela says loudly as she tries her best to wave at the fans.
The two parents couldn't help but laugh.
The fan at the window waves back at the little girl
"Why do you like my papi?" She asks the fan.
Pablo tilts his head back at Estela a small smile on his lips.
The fan just laughs before thanking Pablo and walking off so the next fan can come.
"Hi!" Estela says again.
The young boys waves back before Pablo autograph his shirt and takes a picture with him.
"Why do you like my papi?" She ask.
Melissa covers her laugh as pablo again looks back at estela.
"Estela amor stop" he tells her.
Estela says something that Pablo is not able to catch, but he turns his attention back to the fans.
Signing and taking a few more pictures before saying goodbye and telling his girlfriend she could drive off now.
Making it home. Melissa takes the bags out while Pablo helps estela out of her seat.
The young mom walks to the guest bedroom, placing the bagged gifts on the bed before walking out and closing the door behind her.
"Amor!" Pablo yell from downstairs.
Melissa hums and she makes her way down to her little family.
"We should go on a date after the game?" He says, look up at her from his spot on the couch.
Pablo and Melissa haven't gone a real date in a long time. So the idea of it made her excited and happy.
"It's been a while" he adds smiling up at her.
She nods at him,walking over and pressing a kiss to his forehead then moving to the side to give Estela one.
"Bebe, how would you like to spend time with abuelo after the game?" Melissa asks the little girl.
She beams at the mention of her grandpa and she nods happily.
Melissa ruffles her hair before walking to the kitchen. Her dad had told it that he'd look after her anytime, that it doesn't matter. All he wants is to spend time with his granddaughter.
"Hey papa" Melissa says into the phone.
"Hi Mija!" He says.
"Can you look after Estela after the game? Pablo wants to go on a date" she asks her father.
"Of course! I would love to spent time with my granddaughter, actually I'll go and put her car seat in my car..I'll see you at the game mija" he says happily.
Melissa chuckles telling her dad bye and that she loves him before hanging up her phone and walking back over to Pablo and letting him know that date night was on.
Pablo nods at her with a smile on his face.
"dress fancy" he tells her, reaching his hand out for her, hinting to her that he wants a kiss.
Melissa grins leaning down and pressing her lips to his in a passionate kiss.
"Ew" estela mumbles.
The couple chuckle at the two year old before Melissa walks up stairs to find her outfits so she could come home and quickly get ready so they so they don't waste time.

She scanned through her closet, pulling out a mini red dress with a straight neck and thin straps, and decides to go with her black heels then a black coat since it's cold out.
Setting it on the bed she grabs extra clothes and decide to shower to waste time before the game.

A/n: 🕺🏻