22

2023

Melissa rushed into her house happily. She pulls off her shoes quickly before she rushes around the house trying to find her boyfriend and daughter.
"Pablo! Estela!" she cheers happily.

"Mami!" A small voice yells, followed by the sound of small feet running across the wooden floor.
Melissa turns the corner to see a small girl running from the living room.
Squatting down, Melissa opens her arms to greet her two year old.
"Ay mi bebe" she says holding Estela close. "I miss Mami" the girl says into her moms neck. "I missed you more" The older girl says.

Melissa's eyes divert up from her daughter, hearing a pair of heavier steps approaching.
Smiling at the sight of her boyfriend, she stands up, keeping Estela close.
"Hi, mi amor" he smiles, pulling her into a hug then pulling her into a soft kiss.
"How was the first day?" He hums against her lips.
Melissa smiles widely up at him. "Amazing!"
"Everyone was so nice to me and honestly the best experience ever! did you see my Instagram post? They let me post those few pictures. Are they great!?" She says excitedly.
Pablo smiles at her, placing his hand on her cheek, rubbing his thumb over it softly.
"I did see them, they look lovely...you look very lovely" he tells her.
"Mama lovely" Estela repeats after her dad.
Melissa kisses her daughters cheek before setting her back down on the floor.
She stands back up straight then lightly kissing Pablo's cheek.
Following after the young girl who was making her way back to the living room.
Pablo watched as the girl walks away behind their daughters. He bites his lip nervously, fidgeting with his fingers.
"I'm going out with the guys later" he blurts out.
Melissa turns back to face him.
She nods at him slowly before leaving to find Estela.
Pablo sighs softy at the reaction. It wasn't bad like he expected it to be.
He walks up the stairs and into their bedroom to find and outfit to wear later.

Melissa freezes at the boys tone, she stares at him for a second before nodding then leaving him.
Walking into the living room, she plops down on the couch before pulling out her phone as Estela watches TV.

.
.
.

"Te miras guapo" Melissa comments looking at the boy who emerged from the bathroom.
Pablo gives the girl on their bed a soft smile as she watched him.
"When are you getting home?" She asks quietly, gently moving Estela off her chest to lay on the bed.
He shrugs and fixes his hair in the mirror.
Standing up slowly from the bed, not to wake the 2 year old.
Melissa walks over to Pablo, resting her head on his back and her arms around his torso.
He removes her hands from his torso before pulling her around so she was in front of him then placing her arms back around him.
He leans down, pressing a kiss to her head then pulling away. He pulls out his phone seeing a message from Alejandro that he's here.
"I'm going to head out" he mumbles starting to walk away.
Melissa follows after him, taking one last look to make sure the sleeping child was fine.

"Let me know when you're going to get home" she reminds him.
Pablo's hums before blowing her a kiss then walking out the front door.

Smiling at Alejandro he jogs over to the car, hopping into the passenger seat then dabbing him up.
"Ready to get drunk" Ale asks pulling out of the parking lot.
Pablo smirks. "Fuck yeah".

Arriving the bar, the meet up with the guys before heading inside.
They sit around a couch, Pablo getting comfortable in his spot as he waits for Eric and Pedri to bring the drinks over.
"So are you being demanding with Melissa?" Ale asks Pablo.
He shrugs smiling at Eric as he hands him a glass.
"You need too, stop being a baby".

Pablo doesn't say anything but take a big gulp of his drink then turning to start a conversation with Ferran. Trying to ignore what his friend had just told him.
If there was anything that Pablo hated, was getting called a baby.

Two or so hours passed and it was currently 1 am.
Pablo slurs his words as him and Ferran play a game of truth or drink.
and so far, pablo was drinking a lot being to shy to answer any of Ferran questions about his intimate life.

*buzz*

Pablo drinks his shot before pulling out his phone from his pocket.
He winced at the sudden brightness, having got used to the low lights around him.
Turning down the brightness he stares at his home screen to see a message from Melissa.
Not think anything of it, he opens it with a small smile on his face.
he smiles softly at the picture of the sleeping baby who's hair was all over her face.
Her lips where slightly parted and her face was smooshed against the pillow.

message from
chaparra 😚

she sleeps just like you

adorable

very

you should go to sleep

maybe
what time are you getting home?

Pablo was about to answer when his phone got snatched out of his hand.
He snaps his head if her at the person just to see Alejandro scrolling through his messages of him and his girlfriend.
"I got you" he tells the younger boy.
Pablo tries to grab his phone but the other boy is quick to stand up and walk away. Automatically having the advantage against the drunk brunette.
He tries to follow him but quickly starts to stumble which caused Pedri to forcefully sit him back down.
"Mi móvil" he points out.

.
.

Messages with
Mi Amor ❤️

what time are you getting home?
seen at 1:23am

message at 1:25am

i'll get home when i get home
now let me enjoy time with the guys

i just want to know?
sent at 1:26am

Melissa frowns the message, a part of her felt like it wasn't Pablo, but he had been acting weird all day so the other part of her felt like maybe it was him.
Pablo in fact was the type of boy who had an attitude whenever something was wrong but he'd usually alway come to Melissa and tell her that something is wrong.
He was really open about his feelings about things.
He's an extremely affectionate guy who wants nothing more but for people to feel loved and heard around him.
So seeing those words on the screen confused the girl.
She sighs and lays her head down on the couch arm rest.
As she waited.

A/n: y'all I hope ale wouldn't actually do something like this 🕺🏻 idk we don't know him bruh but anyways just for the story bro might be a bitch. Also currently at the doctors at 9...wrist popped and pain won't go away 😍🤞🏼