50

2023

Pretend the test are 100% accurate 🫡

Melissa takes the tests stares down at the tests in the boys hands.
His straight face starts to form into a wide smile as he watches her.

Positive

Positive

Positive

The girl lets out a small gasp as she look up at Pablo.
Who starts to laugh happily before covering his face and letting out quiet happy cries.
Melissa pulls him into a hug, and starts to get emotional because of him being emotional. Pablo pulls his head back and places kisses to her cheek.
Arms wrapped around her waist. "Amor don't cry" she tells him, holding him close.
Pablo shakes his head as tears fall down his face, he placed his lips to the side of her head, leaving multiple kisses. 
"Te amo" he breathes out. Melissa chuckles while resting her head to his shoulder. "Yo mas"

The boy pulls away but holds her by h we shoulders, he smiles widely. "We're going to have another baby"
She nods, wiping her tears.
He wraps his arms around her waist and picks her up while laughing. "Estela is going to be so happy" he laughs.

Melissa holds his smiling face in her hands, and presses a passionate kiss to his lips. The happy couple stand there in the bathroom kissing and hugging.
"This is amazing" she mumbles against his lips.

.
.
.

Melissa and Pablo found themselves a gourmet meal on their hotel room balcony. By gourmet, they mean McDonald's.
Which neither of them were supposed to be eating but they called this an excuse. It was now dark out
They eat while staring out into the city. Pablo points at the brightest building in their view. "I play there tomorrow" he whispers. (I don't think he actually played that game but let's pretend he did)
Melissa hums and rests her head on his shoulder. The quiet consumes them again.
Pablo connects  his hand with Melissa's and starts to play with her fingers, stopping at the ring he got her and twisting it.
"When do you want to get married?" He asks looking at her.
His face close to hers once she sits up again. Melissa thinks for moment. "Lets go home, make an appointment to see how far along I am the maybe a month or two after the baby is born" she says.
He smiles and nods then glances down at her lips then back up at her eyes. "Is that okay with you?" She questions.
He places his hand on her lower back and pulls her closer to him before placing a kiss to her lips.
He pulls away slightly. "Anything you want, amor" he whispers.
"As long that I still get to call you mine forever" Melissa blushes and presses her lips to his again.
"You already can" she tells him when she pulls away.
He smirks at her.
"Then as long as I can call you Mrs.Páez"

She chuckles. "Mrs. Pérez-Páez " she corrects. He rolls his eyes jokingly at her.

"Feliz 4 años" she tells him, kissing his cheek.
"Para más muchas, mi amor" he says before attacking her with more kisses.
The blue eyed girl giggles as Pablo pushes her down to lay on the ground still kissing her. He smiles as he holds himself on top of her. Moving his pecks down to her neck then collarbone. Melissa keeps laughing as she wraps her arms around his neck and tries to pull him down.
"No, I'm going to hurt the baby" he says against her neck.
"The baby is the size of a pea most likely"
"Doesn't matter"

A/n: this one is really short, I promise the next one will be longer