49

2023

The blue eyed girl is hunched over the bathroom toilet.
Her boyfriend held her hair back as she puked. Rubbing small circles on her back.
They had already been up for a few hours what the girl doesn't know what happened but suddenly she felt the need to throw up.
Pablo had just gotten back from training and
Estela was currently with her grandparents because they were going to go out and explore.
It was also the young parents anniversary.
"I can cancel the reservation, amor" pablo tells her, while she comes up.
She shakes her head as pablo wipes her mouth with tissue.
"It's our 4 year" she whispers.
Pablo rubs her back and pushes the strains of her hair out of her face. "We can celebrate another day, I just want to make sure you're okay" he tells her.
Melissa sighs and rests her head against his chest and nods.
She couldn't deny that she's been feeling really tired lately and has been throwing up at random times.
She simply blamed it on jet lag and that probably ate something bad.
"I'm sorry" she says quietly.
The boy shakes his head and wraps his arms around her. Pulling her in so she was sitting in between his legs, her head still on his chest as he cuddles her.
"This isn't your fault"

The couple sit in the restroom for a few more minutes, to make sure it passed before getting up so the girl could brush her teeth.
Pablo walks out of the restroom and walks over to close the curtain as tight as her could do it could be darker.
He pulls apart the done bed and turns on the TV, to find a movie.
Melissa walks over and lays down on the bed. She felt so tired.
She also felt extremely bloated but she blames that on all the food they ate yesterday at the park. The brunette boy gets in next to her and wraps her up in his arms. Softly pushing her hair away from her face.
She looked slightly better than she did a few moments ago.
He places small kisses to her head as he cuddles her.
Melting into her boyfriend arms, Melissa softy lets out a hum.

They cuddled for what felt like hours but in reality it was only 30 minutes.
Melissa didn't feel nauseous anymore but she still felt extremely bloated.
Pablo ended up falling asleep as they cuddled. The girl pulls out her phone and scrolls through any app she can find to entertain herself. Scrolling she comes across her period app.
Freezing for a second. im supposed to get my period.
Opening up that app. Her heart skips a beat to see that she was 4 days late. The last time I was late I found out I was pregnant with Estela.
Nervously shaking, she sets her phone down and turns to face the sleeping boy. she cuddles back into him, trying to calm herself down by listening to his steady heart beat. Getting pregnant right now wasn't necessarily bad. But her and Pablo always talked about waiting until they both get older. She did know that he wanted another baby.
After a few seconds of trying to control her heart rate.
Pablo moves and glances at her. "Estas bien?" He mumbles resting his head on her shoulder while yawning. She hums.
He glances back up at the blue eyed girl and frowns, hearing her heart going crazy and a slight shakiness in her voice.
"Amor? What's wrong?" He asks.

Her eyes meet his. "My period is 4 days late" she tells him nervously.
Pablo stares at her for a few seconds. He sits up and reaches over to push her hair out of her face. Putting the dots together. Fatigue, nauseous, bloating, and her increase in appetite. Which he didn't mention but he noticed it. They were all symptom she had with Estela. How didn't they notice?
"We can go get a test" he tells her, taking her hand in his.
She nods then looks down at her hands. "Hey..it's okay, pregnant or not amor." He says tilting her head up, with a smile on his face.
"We said that we would wait till we're older...im also on birth control" the girl says.
Pablo pulls her into a head and presses his lips to her head. "Lets go get the test first but if you are amor, its amazing, I think we're ready" he smiles widely.
The girl couldn't help but crack as smile at him.
He giggles and presses a kiss to get lips then get up off the bed and holds his hand out for her.
"Let's get ready and head out" he tells her.
.
.
.

The couple stand in front of all the rest, unsure of which on to get.
Pablo scans the section then reaches out and grabs 3 of the most expensive ones. "Too expansive" Melissa say putting them back down on the shelf, only for him to pick them up and throw them into the basket. Covering them with a small blanket they're buying for Estela. "I'm filthy rich" he tells her and proceeds to the self checkout, the brunette girl walking behind him and rolls her eyes.
"Don't get cocky now"

Pablo smirks and looks back at her. "Filthy rich" he mouths at her.
She chuckles and shakes her head at him.
They quickly pay and leave back to their hotel room. Running into Eric and Pedri on their way out.
"What do you have in the bag?" Pedri asks.
Pablo glances down then back up at his best friend.
"A pre-blanket for Estela" Melissa cuts him off.
Pablo frowns but then understands and nods.
"Cute..anyway see you later" Him and Eric way at the couple before leaving.

"I want to make sure first" she tells the boy pulling him to the elevator.
When in the room, Melissa is quick to go to the restroom and use all 3 sticks. She puts the cap on and sets them on the counter and walks out to where Pablo was sitting on the bed.
He clicks go on the timer as soon as the bathroom door open.
Now to wait 5 minutes.

Pablo tries his best to calm down his fiancée as she paces back and forth.
"Amor, it's okay" he tells her from his spot on the couch.
She glances over at the timer and groans. It's only been one minute but it's felt like it's been 10.

A few minutes later then timer hits 5 minutes and the couple rush over to the restroom.
Melissa stays frozen in front of the test. Scared to look down.
If it's negative then that's okay.
If it's positive that's also okay.
So why am I so nervous.

She pushes her boyfriend in front of her.
"You look" she whispers hiding behind him.
Nervous now also the boy approaches the test. He glances down at the 3 of them.
Melissa stood nervously behind him as he stares at them.
She watches his shoulders relax. She wasn't sure what that met.
He turns around with the three tests in his hand. He held a straight face as he holds them out to her.

A/n: FINALS ARE KICKING MY ASS