55

2023

These are going to be random things that happen from Sep-Nov

September

Melissa paces back and forth in her home as she waits for her dad and Pablo family to show up.
Today was the day they were going to tell them that she was pregnant. The couple had just told Estela the day before but to prevent her from saying anything they asked her if she wanted to watch a movie in her room why they waited. Which she gladly agreed to since she got to play with her toys since she insisted.

"It'll be okay" Pablo says placing his hand on his fiancées stomach. She was just nearly 3 months pregnant.
.
.
.

Her dad stares at his daughter and son in law in shock as he figures out what the riddle meant.
Melissa hints to him to stay calm so they could wait for everyone else to get it.
"OH MY GOD!" Aurora screams. "Estas embarazada!!?" She asks happily.
Melissa father quickly takes this as his sign to shoot up and hugs his daughter. "Felicidades mija" he cries holding her before moving to Pablo.
Aurora and Javi walk over to them and congratulate the parents before a crying Belen walks over to them.
"Really?" She cries holding the girl and her son.
He nods. "Ay que bueno" she kisses both of their cheeks.
"Felicidades" Pablo's dad says hugging the both of Ana them.
"Does Estela know?" Javi asks taking a seat again.
The two parents nod. "We told her yesterday" Pablo tells him. "And how far along are you?" Belen asks holding her daughter in laws hand.

"13 weeks" she smiles at her.

.
.
.

September

"Do you like these" Melissa asks, showing Pablo the table decor.
Pablo looks up from his phone and nods. "Those are nice"
Melissa groans. "You've said those about all of them" she complains.
The boy chuckles at her words and reaches over and pushes her hair out of her face. "I thought you wanted to wait for after the baby?"
The girl sets her phone down and looks at him.
"I want to have everything just so we can hopefully get a date a few months after then do it then." she says.

He kisses her forehead. "Don't stress too much"
"Well I wouldn't if you were helping me" she mutters.
Pablo laughs and kisses her head again knowing that she's been having random mood swings lately.

.
.
.

October

"Te encontré!" Pablo screams pushing his clothes out of the way too see his hiding daughter.
Estela screams and runs away from her dad giggling. Pablo laughs as he "runs" around his room trying to catch his daughter.
Estela climbs onto her parents bed then quickly makes her way to the other side and runs out of the room. The young dad shortly behind her.
The little girl giggles as she rushes to the stairs want to slide down them like usual. Melissa stood at the bottom steps sweeping away and before she could yell at the two to stop playing near the steps, the little girl she turns around as Pablo approaches her then quickly takes a step, forgetting where she was.
Pablo swears his life flashed before his eyes as he watches his daughters little foot miss the step.
Quickly, he reaches out and his quick to catch her by the arm before she falls.
"DIOS MÍO! PABLO!" Melissa rushes up the stairs.
He quickly pulls her up into his arms and rest her on his hip. The girl still smiling not exactly realizing what could've happened if her dad wasn't there. Melissa reaches the two glaring at her soon to be husband as he avoids her eye contact knowing that she would scold the both of them later for playing such a game upstairs. Especially since Estela is allowed to go down the stairs if she sits down. (Fun fact my nephew treats his stairs like a slide it's funny)
Estela giggles and rest her head on Pablo shoulder, his hand moves to her back as he holds her to him.

October

"I can't believe she's 3" Pablo whispers as both him and Melissa stare at their sleeping daughter in between them. Melissa grazes her daughter's cheek softly. "I don't want her to grow up"

Pablo looks at his girlfriend and agrees. "It feels just like yesterday you told me you pregnant" he chuckles sadly. The parents really do wish they would just stop time and keep their baby girl young. Melissa gets up off the bed slowly not to wake her up. The boys eyes follow Melissa as she walks out of the room. Quickly he follows her. "Amor..go lay down I can set up her little surprise" he tells her as he rushes to catch up to her.
The blue eyed girl waves him off. "I can do it" Pablo argues. "Go lay down I got it" Melissa smiles softly at him and opens her mouth to argue with him and tell him that she is only a little over 3 months pregnant she is still able to do things.
But the young dad wasn't having it and pointed back to their bedroom. Melissa makes her way back to her room and lies back down beside Estela. She sighs covering herself back with the sheets, feeling the tiredness instantly hit her. She didn't admit it to Pablo but the last few days she's been feeling really fatigued and her back has been hurting slightly. Her bumps was more visible now as well which Pablo thought was the cutest thing ever. Every night before going to bed Pablo wished Estela and the bump goodnight.
After a while. Pablo comes back upstairs to tell Melissa that it was all done but he walks in too see both his girls fast asleep. He smiles weakly as he walks over to Melissa and sits at her feet, placing a hand on her leg. He had very much noticed how tired she had been lately it he didn't want to bring it up but he would constantly force her to rest.
He rubs her legs slightly as gets up and walks out the room. I'll wake her up in 30 minutes.

October

Melissa

"Mami can the baby hear me?" Estela asks placing her head on my stomach. I nod at her before turning back to the game. Today was Pablo last game before international break and he really wants to score a goal so he could announce the pregnancy of my girlfriend.
I watch intensely as a frustrated Pablo run after the ball. I places a hand on Estela head as she keeps it against my belly. My eyes quickly follow Pablo as he runs to an open spot close enough to make a shot.
Frankie kicks the ball to Pablo and he is quickly to shoot it into the neck. "Vamos!" I shout happily at his score.
I watch as the brunet boy runs into the net taking out the ball before tucking it into his shirt and placing his thumb on his mouth as if he was sucking on it.
I smile happily as I watch his teammates run to him, jumping and hugging him. I heard the crowd scream loud and cameras turn to me. I place a hand on Estela face to keep it covered.

Pablo runs past me and his daughter, blowing a kiss and wave in our direction.

.
.

"Congratulations!" Pedri says pulling the me into a hug as he walks into the tunnel. I smile at him and give him a thank you before moving away to greet my boyfriend. Pablo scoops me up into his arms happily. "Lo hice" he cheers setting me down. I kiss his cheek happily and lean into him as she picks up Estela and set her on his hip.

A/n: 🧍🏻‍♀️