26

2023

The next day, Pablo came back from training in the best mood.
He chased around Estela as they played 'monster' and even ganged up on the older girl as she got chased by both of them.
"No Pablo!" Melissa yells as she runs around the couch to avoid her boyfriend and their daughter in his arms.
"We'll catch you" estela bruts out into a fit if giggles.
Pablo sets her down on the floor before rushing to the side where Melissa stood.
Melissa laughs as she jumps onto the couch and hurried to the other side.
Herself not being able to resist laughing.

Melissa and Pablo talked about what had been going on with Pablo earlier that day before he left for training.
She could tell he wasn't saying everything but she took whatever he gave her.

"I just feel like you treat me like a child sometimes" Pablo whispers, sitting on the edge of the bed as he looks down to his feet.
Melissa sits next to him. "How come?" She asks, setting her hand on his knee.
"You just- I don't- you just do" he huffs, not know what to say to her.
Melissa raises her brow at him. "Pablo" she says.
He looks back up to her eyes. His eyes soften as they meet her blue ones.
"I'm 18, and I'm over hear asking you permission for stuff, I don't know, it's just...weird" he shrugs.

Melissa could see where he was coming from but at the same times she's wondering why the sudden change of feelings. "Okay...that's okay, we can work something out..I'm sorry it made you feel that way" she tells him honestly, even though she was slightly confused.
At her gesture, Pablo took advantage to say everything each that he thought would consider him "less of a man" to his friends.
Melissa fumed on the inside of didn't say anything. Not wanting him to feel bad.

.
.

"Okay, i need to go get ready"Melissa laughs as she starts to slow down.
Pablo runs up to her, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. Bring a cheerfully cheer from their daughter.
"Let's help Mami with her outfit" Pablo tells his daughter, carefully taking her hand as they make their way up to the room.
Melissa still over the boys shoulder, laughing.
The small family make enter the room and Pablo is quick to throw his girlfriend onto their bed before walking over to their closet, hand in hand with Estela.
"What color should Mami wear?" Pablo asks the little girl.
Estela thinks for a second. "PINK!" She yells.
The older boy looks back at Melissa with a slight smirk, knowing that he absolutely loved that color on her.
Melissa rolls her eyes and relaxes into the bed while the two make her life easier by picking an outfit.
Pablo pulls out two pink options . A baby pink and a hot pink.
The baby pink shirt being a bodysuit with a U-neck and for Pablo's liking, cheeky in the back.
The hot pink was a basic baby tee.

"Which one shall we pick, mi Vida" the brunet hold out both options at his daughter.
Estela smiles widely, instantly pointing at the baby pink body suit.
Pablo hangs up the hot pink shirt.
"Great choice, Estela"

Melissa shakes her head at Pablo before getting up off the bed, deciding to start on her hair and makeup.
"Bebe, want to help Mami with her makeup?" She asks her daughter as she grabs her makeup bag then sits down in front of the big mirror.
Estela nods, rushing over to her mom and sitting on her lap.
Melissa smiles at her daughter, kissing her head before asking her to grab the sponge for her.
that's all the little girl really did, only things for her mom while she did her makeup.
Melissa always told the little girl that if she didn't grab it for her, the makeup wouldn't have her love and it'll come out ugly.
estela would never let her mom go out in ugly makeup.
so the two year old grabbed and held the makeup for her mother proudly.

Meanwhile Pablo keeps looking for an outfit. Pulling out a pair of Melissa's white cargo pants and her back dress coat to wear over it.
Setting the clothes neatly on the bed. He head back over to the shoes. Nothing can go wrong with white airforce 1s. He thought to himself.
Grabbing socks for the girl placing them inside the shoes before placing them next to the bed for her.

"Your outfits ready, amor" Pablo beams at her.
Melissa stops applying her contour for a second to look over at her boyfriend.
She blows him a quick kiss and tells him a quick "thank you" before she continues.

"What are you go to do for your hair?" He asks, sitting down next to the pair on the floor.
Melissa thinks for a second a she swirls her brush just below her cheek bone.
"Maybe a cute messy bun?" She says.

Pablo nods leaning in and placing a small kiss to her temple before getting up.
He walks into their bathroom room opening Melissa's hair drawer pulling out everything that she would need and placed them on the counter for her then walking back into the room to sit back in his spot next to his two girls.

Estela was quick to start conversation with her dad about anything random that she managed to think about in her young brain.
He smiled at his daughter watching how happily she ranted about something. Mixed, muffled words leaving the girls mouth due to her low vocabulary due to her age.
Soon, Melissa stands up, placing estela on the ground after giving her a kiss thank you.
She walks into the bathroom and maybe after 10 minutes she walks back out with her hair all down. A small smile on her face.
She walks over to where Pablo and Estela stayed.
Bending down to his height before pressing a kiss to his cheek. Leaving a slight red mark due to her lipgloss.
"Gracias, mi amor" she tells him.
Pablo smiles up at her as she walks over to grab her outfit.
"This is cute" she says honestly as she walks back to the restroom to get changed.
"Papi, I get toy" Estela says, getting up from the floor and hurry to her bed room.
Pablo keeps an eyes on her from where he sat. Her room being diagonal from theirs.
For a moments, he looks at his reflection in the mirror. He held a small smile on his face as the slight mark that was left on his cheeks.

His smile started to fade as his mind drifts off wondering what Alejandro would say about it.
Frown, he quick wipes away. As the thoughts start to flow.

That's not manly, Pablo.

Why does she treat you like a kid?

Stop letting her treat you like that

She has you so whipped you even helped her get ready for her meeting.

a/n: I don't know what I'm doing anymore yall but I hope you like it 🤞🏼
Also had a 4 day weekend and still didn't do any of my physics hw 🤗
Praying on my own downfall