34

2023

Melissa slams her face in her pillow as she listens to her daughter cries from the other room.
She feels Pablo's weight shift onto her as he lays his head on her back.
"Just 10 more minutes" he reminds himself.
"It's been like 30"
"It's been 5 Melissa"

"This isn't right" Melissa protests as she tries to get up.
"No, we'll go get her in 10 minutes so she'll know we're serious next time" Pablo tells her.
She sighs and lays back down.

Thankfully, the crying didn't last much longer, sadly it was replaced with the sound of multiple things falling over.
Both the parents sprint up off their bed and to the young girls room.
Estela sat on the floor, surrounded by a bunch of her toys and her story books.
Melissa rushes over to her daughter, quickly examining her to make sure she was alright. "Que paso?" Pablo asks, kneeling down.
Estela doesn't respond, just simply throws her hand at her dad in anger.
Pablo catches her hand and holds a tense, not tight just tense grip on it.
"we don't hit estela" he warns her.

Estela yanks her hand away, before falling into her moms arms crying.
Much to Pablo's dismay, she held her daughter.

"This is why she doesn't listen, you're not strict with her so she thinks it's fine" he huffs angrily them getting up and walks out of the room.
Melissa sighs holding Estela close as she tries to rock her to sleep.

After a few minutes Melissa places the little girl on her bed. Covering with the blanket before she leaves back to her room.
She fiddles with her fingers as she walks in and sees Pablo sat up against the headboard scrolling through his phone.
She slowly makes her way over to him, placing an arm on his bicep as she lays her head on his shoulder.
"I don't want to yell at her" she whispers.
She feels Pablo's body relax as he sighs at her words.
"I'm not asking to yell at her, Amor, I think you should just be strict and not baby her after she does something bad" Pablo tells her.
"we both grew up in different households...but Melissa, you're not your mom. It's okay to discipline her, she won't hate you" Pablo tries to comfort her.

Melissa sniffles. She knew Pablo was right , she was nothing like her mom.
She nods into his shoulder.
Pablo reaches a hand out to turn her face to him. Leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "Te amo" he whispers.
"Yo más"

.
.
.

The next morning was a peaceful morning for the small family.
Pablo had just gotten back from his morning at the gym and was currently showering, while Melissa and Estela made breakfast and listened to music.
"I like this song Mami" Estela says as she jumps up and down.
Melissa smiles at the young girl before placing the food on three separate plates.
"Melissa ven aquí!" Pablo shouts from up the stairs.
Turning off the stove, she turns to Estela.
"Go watch TV" she tells her.
Without hesitation, the little girl runs to the living room.

Walking up the stairs, Melissa walks into her room just to see a shirtless Pablo flexing in her mirror.
"Que heces?" She laughs.

Pablo looks over at her happily before lifting his shorts up and flexing his legs. "Look at the definition" he beams.
Since April, Pablo had been working out at his own time, trying to gain more muscle and Melissa would be a liar if she said she couldn't see the difference.
Especially his back, chest and arms.
He stops flexing his legs and starts to flex his bicep.
"Wow" he mutters running a finger through the defined lines.

Melissa chuckles at she walks over to him before wrapping her arms around his neck.
"You look hot" She tells him honestly.
Pablo blushes slightly as she wraps his arms around her waist.
"You think?" He asks
"I know" she says kissing his cheek then running her hands down his back, feeling the muscles slowly tense at her touch.
she had a thing for back muscles.
Well any muscle that was displayed on this boys body.
"Let's go, foods going to get cold" she perks up, nonchalantly bring her hands from his back up to his shoulder then down his chest.
Then walking away adding a small sway to her hips,
Knowing exactly what she was doing, as she wore shorts which she slightly pulled up without a Pablo noticing and a tank top.

Making it back down to the kitchen, she pulls her shorts back to their original place.
"Amor, let's eat" she calls out for the 2 year old as she sets up the table.
She hears small feel come closer and soon the little girl comes into the room.
Melissa helps her on the chair before handing her a spoon.
"Pablo" she calls out for her boyfriend.
"Give me a second" he shouts back.

She shrugs to herself then sits down with Estela, waiting for Pablo.
Soon, the boy comes into the room. A small awkward smile on his face.
Melissa raises an eyebrow at him.
"Papi, your face looks funny" estela says with food in her mouth.
"Chew first and that's rude" Melissa tells her but couldn't deny what she said.
Pablo makes his way over to his side of the table, leaning down to Melissa's ear as he passes her. "you think you're so funny, mmm?" He says in a low tone causing a small shiver to go down Melissa's back.
The small moment between the teenagers was cute short when Pablo received a spoon full of oatmeal to the face.
"Estela" Melissa says with "really?" Look.
The little girl giggles and keeps eating. "Sorry papi" she giggles.
"Lord help me I need a break" he mumbles to himself as he wipes away the food from his face only to receive a smack to his stomach from his girlfriend.

A/n: Im trying to interpret everyone's ideas somehow!! I'm trying but thank you all if you left ideas!! I really appreciate it!