Dobby is free!

^^ thats lucius' casting btw
forgot to tell you xx

◇◈◆◈◇◈◆◈◇◈◆◈◇◈◆◈◇◈◆◈◇◈◆◈

[Hayley and Ron stand before Professor Dumbledore in his office, with Fawkes on his perch, and the sword and Sorting Hat resting on the desk.]

"Haha! You're gonna get detention!" Draco teases the two best friends, and when Draco goes to boast about Ron and Hayley getting a detention to his wife, they share a smirk, knowing what is about to happen.

Professor Dumbledore: You both realize, of course, that in the past few hours, you have broken, perhaps, a dozen school rules.

Remus frowns and wonders out loud, "Isn't that normal for them though? Not that I'm encouraging it." He quickly adds, seeing Molly's glare aimed at him, "I had Sirius and James as friends! Why would I encourage this behaviour?" He defends himself, putting Tonks in between him and the fiery mother.

Hayley and Ron: Yes, sir.

Professor Dumbledore: And there is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled.

"HAHA! THEY'RE GONNA BE EXPELLED! Hear that son?! Your aunt isn't all that! She gonna be expelled!" Draco brags to his son, who just gives a bored look.

"At least she doesn't cry when she purposefully gets herself hurt!" Scorpius bites back, earning a shocked look from his father.

Hayley and Ron: Yes, sir.

Professor Dumbledore: Therefore, it is only fitting... [Hayley and Ron look up] that you both receive special awards for services to the school. [Hayley and Ron look at each other with smiles, then back at Dumbledore again]

"Now they're gonna do more stupid stuff!" Steve shakes his head, "They got rewarded for it and so they'll do more."

Ron: Thanks, sir.

Professor Dumbledore: [smiles at the kids, then stands up while handing some papers to Ron] And now, Mr. Weasley, if you would, have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban. 

"Oh please don't send Errol." Molly practically begs the screen and Ron grimaces as Fred and George snicker, "The poor bird will get lost." 

Pietro and Clint, who heard the Weasley mother, both shared a look.

"I reckon that Ron sent that owl called Errol or whatever." Clint says, holding out his hand to Pietro to say his bet and shake his hand.

"Have a little faith in poor old Ron. I think that he will be smart enough to send a different owl, like Hayley's one or something." Pietro tells him, grabbing his hand and shaking it roughly.

Professor Dumbledore: I believe we... we want our gamekeeper back. [turns to Hayley as Ron leaves the room] Hayley... first, I want to thank you, Hayley. You must've shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber. Nothing but that could've called Fawkes to you. And, second... I sense something is troubling you. Am I right, Hayley?

Hayley: You see, sir. I couldn't help but notice certain things... certain... certain similarities between... Tom Riddle and me.

Wanda looks up to Hayley and frowns, "You know what I see the similarities."

Hayley looks at her, slightly scared at what she'll say, "Oh no." She quietly mutters.

"He's hot and you're hot!" Wanda gushes, making Hayley blush and playful wave her hand at her.

Tony turns to Natasha and says, "If you don't realise that you actually like Hayley back, I think Little Red Riding Hood might steal her."

Natasha frowns at Tony's words and turns away, in thought, which Clint and Pietro noticed and shared a smirk.