Christmas Gift

[Hayley, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Hayley's broom?

Hayley: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid: [turns to them, suspiciously] Who told you bout Fluffy?

"Fluffy? Seriously? That's what you named it?" Pietro says, shaking his head.

"Well, what would you name it?" Hayley asks him curious.

"I'd just call them, One, Two and Three."

Ron: Fluffy?

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..

"Hagrid!" Minnie exclaims, while the half-giant tries to sink into his couch.

Hayley: Yes?

Hagrid: Shouldnt have said that. No more questions! Dont ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

Hayley: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

"How does that matter?" Tony says with a scoff.

"It doesn't" Hayley reassures him.

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

Hayley: Exactly.

Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

"HAGRID!"

Hayley: [Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid: [Mumbles to himself] I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that.

[He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"]

"YES YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!"

Hayley: Nicholas Flamel. [Turns to Hermione] Who's Nicholas Flamel?

Hermione: I don't know. [Shakes her head]

"Oh my Merlin!" Draco gasps dramatically, "Hermione doesn't know something."

"Are you asking for another punch in the face, Draco?" Hermione says with a mean glare, which makes Draco shrink in his chair.

[It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle.]

Thor and Steve look at the screen in wonder, How can someone drag that big of a tree?

[Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts are singing Christmas songs.]

Ghosts: Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Ring the Hogwarts bell. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas...

[Hermione looks from the massive Christmas tree as Flitwick uses his wand to put another ornament on the tree to Hayley and Ron as they play Chess and walks towards them.]