Polyjuice Potion

[The Christmas Feast. The Hall glimmers grandly as snowflakes tumble from the ceiling. Hayley and Ron sit with Hermione.]

"I love Christmas time." A fifth year Ravenclaw sighs.

"Me too." Their friend agrees, "Everything is just so calm. Unless your name is Hayley, Hermione or Ron." they continue saying, causing the three to look towards them.

Hermione: Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into.

Hayley: Crabbe and Goyle.

"Why not Pansy?" Draco questioned, turning to Hayley in question.

Hayley thinks about it before saying, "Ew. Also she went home for the holidays, remember?" 

"No, I don't remember. How do you?" Draco asks her.

"I remember everything..."

Hermione: And we also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy.

"Are you going to kill them?" Scorpius asks Hayley, looking up at her from her lap.

"Yes. But you can't tell anyone." She whispers to him.

"Okay!" He promises.

Ron: How?

Hermione: [holding up a pair of cupcakes] I've got it all worked out. I've filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful. 

Scorpius frowns at the screen, "Was it made wrong, so it killed them?" He asks Hayley, innocently, turning to look back up at Hayley, who nods.

"Yep! Hermione accidently made it completely wrong and killed them. They had a little funeral and everything." Hayley confirms, making him gape in awe.

[Ron glances at Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle, who presently are eating everything in front of them.]

"Save some for the rest of us?"

"Yummy."

Hermione: You know how greedy Crabbe and Goyle are. They won't leave the Christmas Feast until every last drop of trifle is gone. Now, once they're asleep, hide them in a broom cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs.

Steve blinks at the screen, "You're going to knock some kids out, take their hairs and then pretend to be them?" Steve asks, turning to the very guilty looking trio.

"Nooo..." Ron says, unconvincingly. 

Ron: And whose hair are you ripping out?

Hermione: I've already got mine. [She removes a small vial. Inside is a tiny hair.]

Ron and Hayley smirk at the screen before turning to Hermione, who glares back at the two.

Hermione: Millicent Bulstrode. She's in Slytherin. I got this off her robes. [standing up] All right then... I'm going to check on the Polyjuice Potion. [Hermione points to the cakes in front of her.] Remember. Just make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these. [Hermione exits.]

Pietro turns to Clint with a suggestive smirk on his face, "Hey bro. Clint!" He says after not getting a respond from, after calling him 'bro'.

"What?" Clint says, turning to face the man.

"What's the chance that Hermione grabbed... say a cat's hair instead of human hair?" Pietro says, causing Hayley, Ron and Hermione to turn to him in shock.

"I'd say that's stupid." Clint flat out says, "It's Hermione! From what I've seen and heard, she's pretty smart! She wouldn't grab a cat's hair and if she did, she might know what a cats hair looks like and not put in her potion." He finishes in one breath, now gasping for air.