Dobby's Warning

[Hayley goes upstairs as the doorbell rings.]

Vernon: [from below] Mr. and Mrs. Mason! Do come in!

[Hayley hears someone laughing madly in her room. She opens the door to find, a house elf named Dobby bouncing on her bed.]

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Clint and Pietro yell hiding into the person next to them, which happened to be each other.

Dobby: Hayley Potter! Such an honour it is! [Hayley closes the door.]

Hayley: Who are you?

"I would've asked what the hell that thing is!" Tony exclaims.

Ron and Hayley quickly cover Hermione's mouth before she could go on about S.P.E.W.

Dobby: Dobby sir, Dobby the house elf.

Hayley: Not to be to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom.

Dobby: Oh, oh, yes, ma'am! Dobby understands! Its just that, Dobby has come to tell you- it is difficult, ma'am- Dobby wonders where to begin?

"About what?"

"You already know, Ron."

"Wha- Ohh yeah."

Hayley: Why dont you sit down?

Dobby: S-sit down? S-sit- sit down? [he soon begins to cry]

"Oh god." A Slytherin girl mutters.

"You're gonna get caught." Loki says, in a matter-of-fact voice

Hayley: Dobby, shh! I'm sorry! [Dobby cries louder] I didn't mean to offend you, or anything.

Dobby: [stops crying when he hears that word] Offend Dobby? Dobby has heard of your greatness, ma'am, but never has he been asked to sit down by a witch or wizard, like an equal.

"Well that's a relief. He stopped crying. You won't get caught now."

Hayley: You cant have met many decent witches and wizards then.

Dobby: No, I haven't. That was an awful thing to say. [he then bangs his head on the dresser drawer repeatedly] Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!

"Never mind. I go back to my first statement."

Hayley: Stop, Dobby! Dobby, shh! Dobby, please stop!

[From downstairs in the living room, the Dursleys and the Masons are having some wine as they hear the banging from above.]

Vernon: Oh, don't mind that. It's just the... cat! [he chuckles lightly, as Mr. and Mrs. Mason look on, being convinced and concerned at the same time.]

"Meow bitch!"

"Ginny!"

Dobby: [still banging his head on the drawer] Bad Dobby!

Hayley: Dobby, stop! Please be quiet. [he stops] Are you all right?

Dobby: Dobby had to punish himself, sir. [pushes a stool closer to Hayley] Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir.

"Family?"

Hayley: Your family?

Dobby: The wizard family Dobby serves, ma'am. [he gets up and sits on the stool] Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. If they knew Dobby was here... [shivers] But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect Hayley Potter. To warn her. Hayley Potter must not go back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. [Hayley looks at him in surprise] There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen.