New Seeker

[That afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.]

Tony turns to Clint, at the description of the eyes.

"No" Clint just says.

Hooch: Good afternoon, class.

Class: Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.

Hooch: Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. [to the class] Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!

Class: Up!

[After Hayley said "Up!, the broom immediately flies into her hand.]

Hayley: [amazed] Wow.

"Wow indeed."

[Hermione stares at her as the class continues.]

"I wow'd Hermione." Hayley says, smugly, "Can't mess with me now Draco."

Draco: Up! [broomstick flies up and Draco smugly grins.]

"Now I can." Draco says standing up.

Hayley jumps out of her seat and walks up to him and they stand face to face, while everyone watches intrigued.

"Go outside and we'll go a few rounds." Hayley tells him.

"Alright." Draco says, while people start turning their whole bodies towards them.

She looks at him with a straight face before letting a small grin on her face, "Race you out, loser!" She says as she starts running through all the couches and bean bags, apologising as she goes.

"HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Draco yells while running after her.

As they were running all you could hear was Hayley apologising to people and Draco saying it's unfair that she got a head start.

"Their such good friends." Luna says with her dreamy voice.

Hooch: With feeling!

Hermione: [as her broomstick slowly rises] Up. Up. Up. Up.

Ron: Up!! [His broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose] Ooh! [Hayley laughs] Shut up, Hayley. [Ron then seemingly starts to laugh after he recovered]

A bunch of people started laughing at Ron getting hit by the broom, meanwhile Ron was blushing in embarrassment.

Hooch: Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. [the class mounts on their broomsticks] When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2...

[She blows the whistle. However, Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened.]

"Oop- BYEE"

Neville: Oh...

Hooch: Mr. Longbottom.

Girl: Neville, what are you doing?

"He doesn't know yet."

Students: Neville...Neville...

Boy: We're not supposed to take off, yet.

Hooch: [Neville begins soaring away uncontrollably] M-M-Mr. Longbottom! Mr. Longbottom!