Sacrifice Play

[The Queen turns again. Both Ron and Hayley study the game.]

Clint studies the board aswell, like the professional he is.

"Oh my- I think I see what you're gonna do." Clint says, while his eyes widen.

Natasha just sighs and shakes her head.

Hayley: Wait a minute.

Ron: You understand right, Hayley. Once I make my move, the Queen will take me...then you'll be free to check the King.

"Yep! Exactly what I thought was going to happen." Clint says, sounding unsure with him self.

"Mhm. Sure, Katniss. Sure." Tony commented

Hayley: No, Ron! No!

Hermione: What is it?

Hayley: He's going to sacrifice himself!

Many people gasp and Hayley's words and become increasingly worried.

"Nooo." Draco calls out, attempting to sound a bit sad.

"That was so fake." Hayley tells him.

"My bad." Draco says, before clearing his throat and sitting up straighter, "NoOoOo! RON!"

"Better."

"Thank you"

Hermione: No, Ron, you can't! [Ron closes his eyes.] There must be another way!

Ron: [turns to face Hermione.] Do you want to stop Snape or not? Hayley, it's you that has to go on. I know it. Not me, not Hermione, you. [Hayley nods.] Knight...to H-3.

[Ron's horse moves forward, slides and stops.]

Ron: Check.

[The Queen turns and advances. Ron breathes faster, clutching the steel reins. The Queen stops. SMASH!

Ron: Ahhhh!

[Ron goes flying off the horse and lands on the floor, unconscious.]

"RONALD!" Mrs Weasley exclaims, as if forgetting her son was a few couches away from her.

"Noo. Won Won!" Fred and George say at the same time.

Ron just leans back into the couch, groaning at the name.

Hayley: RON! [Hermione starts walking to him.] NO! Don't move! Dont forget, we're still playing. [Hermione moves back. Hayley walks the diagonal in front of the King.] Checkmate. [The Kings sword falls onto the ground victory. Hayley breathes out and then the two run to Ron. They bend beside him.] Take care of Ron. Then, go to the owlery. Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron's right...I have to go on.

"Umm. No. You can just go back to your dorm? Like I told you to?" Bruce tells her.

"Brucie bear, that was like 4 chapters ago. Honestly!" Hayley exclaims.

Hermione: You'll be okay, Hayley. You're a great witch, you really are.

Hayley: Not as good as you.

Hermione: [smile] Me? Books and cleverness? There are more important things. Friendship, and bravery. And Hayley, just be careful.

[Hayley nods and stands, walking away.]

"NO GO BACK TO YOUR BLOODY DORM!"

"NEVER!"

⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏⇍⇏

authors note
from the author

heyy

sorry for the short chapter..
only five more chapters of this movie 😱😱

I GOT AIRPODS TODAY THO 🥳🥳🥳
BROUGHT THEM WITH MY OWN HARD EARNED MONEY FROM MY BIRTHDAY'S

ONLY 179 BUCKS (AUD)
IM USING THEM RIGHT NOW!

Q: What headphones do you use to listen or watch things?

Words: 475