Sixteen: A Promise I Can't Keep.

Start from the beginning

"I love when you wear your hair up. Especially when you bare faced, them lil baby hairs be on point. Eyebrows nice, face on ten. I love that shit."

I couldn't help but to smile at his comment, I personally loved my natural face also. I did like to get done up at times also though. "Thank you baby."

Ezriah threw a piece of hair out before grabbing another braid to take out. "You know what one of my favorite features of yours is?"

I nodded my head, intrigued by his question. "What is it?"

"Your eyes." He said lowly. "Them shits captivating, you got them doe eyes. Can't front, from the first day I saw you that's what drew me in. Them big, brown eyes. That ass was right after though, I was like damn she thick as hell." He said laughing lowly.

I let out a laugh also. "Wow, I've always thought my eyes were just regular brown eyes..I guess not."

I stared at the wall deep in thought as I unraveled the braid that was in my hand. "Want to know what my favorite feature of you is?"

"Hell yeah." He said making me giggle.

"Your smile. I love it, it's so sexy. I can't explain it but it's like whenever you smile at me, my heart skips a beat." I laughed. "I know it sounds corny but that's genuinely how I feel. When I first seen you smile, I wanted to fuck you then and there."

I paused for a minute as I felt his hand on my thigh, I don't know why I brought up fucking around this horny ass man. "No.. Saint."

He placed soft kisses on my neck, and shoulders as he pulled me closer to him. I bit down on my lip softly as I felt myself getting aroused. I knew me having a man this fine meant that our sexual desire for each other would have us fucking like rabbits. I didn't mind the sex one bit, I loved it actually. I did want us to slow down though.

"Saint..wait baby." I said as I pulled away from him caressing and kissing on me. I turned around so that I was facing him and he had a bright smile on his face.

I laughed, playfully slapping him across his face. "Cut it out." I said softly. "I don't want our relationship to just be sexual."

He let out a scoff as he sat me on his lap. "Aint nothing wrong with a little sex. That's what keeps the relationship healthy."

I rolled my eyes as his hand traveled up my thigh. I hated how my body betrayed me when it came to him. "I'm still tired from last night though. And that's not the only thing that keeps the relationship healthy. Asshole."

He looked up at me as he sucked his teeth. "I know that Cimani. I'm just saying don't think I'm just with you for sex. Sex is normal in relationships, just cause ya' last nigga wasn't putting down like how I was don't mean you gotta run from me baby." He said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said a I scrunched my nose up at him. "I'm not running I just, I want us to connect on another level. Not just sexually."

Ezriah took in everything I was saying as he gazed into my eyes. I could tell he felt bad about what had just transpired so I grabbed his hands and pulled him into me. "Dont feel bad for wanting to fuck me Saint, you're a man it's literally your nature. I'm just saying I don't want that to be the only time you enjoy being with me.."