Sixteen: A Promise I Can't Keep.

Start from the beginning

Nipsey sighed as he took a sip of his orange juice. "We not even about to do this." He said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Flocko called you a bitch, and Saint didn't take it lightly. Nobody was really talking shit about you Ci, you know we ain't goin' for that."

Ezriah shook his head. "Nobody should be calling her out of her name, family or not. Ci let's go." Ezriah said as he grabbed my arm, pulling me upstairs to the room he was staying in.

I could tell he didn't want to argue with Flocko in front of me, he never wanted to show me his bad side which I respected. Once we made it to his room I closed and locked the door, placing my plate on the dresser.

"What was that about?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Ezriah shook his head as he sat on the bed. "Nothing. I thought you weren't gonna come yesterday because I asked you to be my girlfriend and that nigga started cracking jokes and shit, so you know I had to check him."

I let out a sigh as I made my way towards him, sitting next to him on the bed. "Why did you think that babe? You didn't think I would want to be with you?"

He shrugged his shoulders, not responding. I scoffed as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Ezriah I can't do this if you're not going to communicate with me. I have no problem telling you how I feel, why is it so hard for you to open up to me?"

His facial expression softened as he face palmed his self. "I don't know Ci. I'm afraid of getting hurt, so yes I didn't think you were coming yesterday because I don't think I'm good enough for you."

His words made me frown, I grabbed his face with both hands making him look at me. "And why wouldn't you be? Ezriah I don't want to be with anybody else but you. You're more than enough for me, literally." I said referring to his dick, causing him to chuckle as he stared up at me.

"We gotta have better communication if we're going to make this relationship work. Okay?"

He nodded as he wrapped his hands around the small of my back, pulling me closer and placing soft kisses on my lips. "You so perfect." He said as he continued to kiss me.

I kissed him back, my hands still on his face. Pulling away, I examined every feature of his face, something I caught myself doing often. I would never get over how handsome he was, and now he was all mine. "No, you are." I said as placed one more kiss on his lips.

I pulled away from the kiss with a smile. "Wanna help me take these braids out?"

He raised his eyebrow at me, "What you doing to ya hair? Cause I know you switch hair styles like clothes."

I let out a laugh as I made my way to the dresser, grabbing a comb and a pair of scissors. I brought the trash can closer to the bed as I took a seat. "It's this hair stylist I been following for a while now, she does hair in LA. I've always said whenever I come back out here I was gonna let her do my hair."

Ezriah nodded his head as he scooted back on the bed, so that I was now sitting in between his legs. Passing him the comb, I started to cut the braids so that it'll be easier to take out since they were long. "Well what you doing to your hair for tonight? I wanna take you out."

I smiled as he started to comb out the braids, tossing the hair into the garbage can. I sat back a little, just wanting to be a little closer to him. "Umm.. I think I'm going to throw it in a ponytail. I got this nice white dress and I think it'll look nice on me if my hair was up."