Hanging out 🩷🖤

This was requested by MarieLovesTrolls and it includes their mount rageon oc "Velly"
————————————————————————

Floyd wanted to visit Velvet and Veneer in prison. He also wanted to visit their younger sister since he thought she'd be lonely. Floyd still cared for them because he has a big forgiving heart. John Dory drove Floyd to the Mount Rageous prison. He got out of the car and into the prison waiting for Velvet and Veneer.

Floyd: Hey guys! How's it going?

Veneer: Hey Floyd, I'm so glad to see you!! We've been doing great.

Velvet: I joined a prison gang! 😄 (comment if you know this reference 🤭)

Floyd: Well......um, 😥 That's great Velvet. 😀

After Floyd caught up with Velvet and Veneer he went to check up on Velly (Velvet and Venner's younger emo sister). Floyd arrived at their house and knocked on the door. Since the door was gigantic his knock wasn't very loud, so he kept on knocking until someone answered the door.

Velly: Hello? Oh, hey Floyd, what are you doing here?

Floyd: Just wanted to see how you're doing. You must be lonely since your siblings aren't here.

Velly: Yeah, it's been kinda boring without them.

Floyd: Well, you wanna hang out with me?

Velly: Seriously!?!

Floyd: Yep, seriously.

Velly: That would be amazing, thank you so much. 😁

Floyd: No problem 😉, what do you wanna do first?

Velly: Can we go to the mall?

Floyd: Of course, let's go.

Velly picked up Floyd and they walked to the mall. The mall was huge and very pretty inside. It was decorated with crystals and everything looked shiny.

Floyd: Where do you wanna go first?

Velly: Let's go to the perfume store!!

Velly and Floyd went to the perfume store and tried out a bunch of different scents. Velly almost suffocated Floyd with the perfume!

Velly: Omg, I'm so sorry Floyd 😧

Floyd: *cough* it's alright, let's just go somewhere else.

Floyd and Velly spent the whole day shopping and running around the mall. After that, they went to get ice cream.

Velly: Thanks for hanging out with me Floyd, I really appreciate it. 🙂

Floyd: Your welcome Velly, I just wanted you to have some fun since your siblings are in prison.

Velly gave Floyd a big hug and after their ice cream, Floyd brought Velly back home and waited for his ride back home.

~The End~
————————————————————————
I hope you guys like it. Have a nice day, God bless 💖 ✌️😙