Christmas 🎄

It's the first Christmas in 20 years that BroZone is together, They decide to go to Vacay island for Christmas so that they can also see Brandi and Bruce's kids. And of course Branch brings Poppy and Clay brings Viva.
———————————————————————

Bruce: Hey guys I'm glad you're here. Before we open presents do you want anything on the menu.

JD: Ooooh I want clams! 🤤

Bruce: No John, you don't want clams.

JD: What why not? 😢

Bruce: Cause I said so. Do you guys want anything else?

Branch: How about we just share some nachos.

Viva: I also want a milkshake!!!

Bruce: Ok I'll be right back.

After a couple of minutes Bruce came back the nachos and Viva's milkshake. Then they sat down and ate together.

Floyd: These nachos are really good, did you make them Bruce?

JD: They would've tasted better with clams. 😒

Bruce: Shut up John! And no I didn't make them Floyd, Brandi did. She's a really good cook isn't she.

Floyd: Yeah. What are we gonna do after this?

Bruce: Well we're gonna open presents, then we could make cookies or gingerbread houses.

Poppy & Viva: I LOVE MAKING GINGERBREAD HOUSES!!

Clay: It's like they're the person, kinda creepy.

Branch: I know, and I might go deaf if they scream again.

                                  *Time skip*

Bruce: Ok guys it's present time!!

JD: How are we gonna open presents if theres no present under the tree?

Bruce: What do you mean?

Clay: Bruce, just look.

Bruce turns around to see that the tree behind him has no presents under it, just a bunch of torn up wrapping paper

Bruce: WHAT HAPPENED!!!! 😧

One of Bruce's kids: Bruce jr. opened all the presents and hid them in his room!!

Bruce jr: NO I DIDN'T!!

One of Bruce's kids: Yeah you did I saw you.

Bruce jr: Snitch 😒

Bruce: Junior go to your room and get all the presents back under the tree. NOW! 😠

Bruce jr. brought all the presents back from his room and put the back under the tree. Then everyone exchanged gifts and junior was grounded for 3 months.

*Time Skip*

Viva: GINGERBREAD TIME!!!

Poppy: YAY!!!

Branch: My ears are bleeding. 😣

Clay: I have an idea, what about we do a competition!

Branch: That's a great idea!

JD: Then let's get started!!

They started their gingerbread competition and everything was going fine until John Dory's house fell apart. He look around to see that his brothers and sister-in-laws houses were still together and they actually looked good. He was mad so he decided to hit the table all everyone's houses fell down.

Clay: John did you hit the table?

JD: No.

Branch: Yes you did, I felt it.

JD: Nah uh, I don't what you're talking about. 🙄

Clay: John if you admit that you hit the table nothing bad will happen.

JD: I didn't hit the ta- Owww did you throw part of your house at me Clay?

Clay: No it flew out of my hand.

Bruce: Guys stop fighting, let's just eat the gingerbread.

Clay & JD: Fine 😒

Everything started to calm down until a piece of a gingerbread house hit Clay in the face.

Clay: John why did you hit me!?!?!

JD: I didn't hit you.

Clay: I'm so tired of you!!!

Clay then tackled John and they started fighting.

Floyd: Guys calm down and stop fighting. It's annoying!

Clay: But John started it!

JD: No I didn't.

Poppy: How about we take a break and relax by the fireplace.

Branch: That's a great idea Poppy.

Everyone settled down by the fireplace drinking hot chocolate and singing Christmas songs. Even though this Christmas might have been chaotic, it was the best Christmas BroZone had in a long time.

~The End~
———————————————————————-
Merry Christmas guys, I hope y'all have a nice holiday with your families. I love y'all, God bless 💝✌️