Guilty 😔

This was requested by Sandrastar1
-----------------------------------------------——
BroZone was hanging out in Branch's bunker as always. Branch's brothers were walking around and checking out the bunker, they couldn't believe that Branch built it all by himself.

JD: Branch, your bunker is amazing.

Branch: Thanks, I worked hard on it, this bunker means a lot to me.

Clay: How long did it take?

Branch: Like a year.

Bruce: It only took a year?! It's huge, when did you build it?

Branch: I think I was like 9 when I started to build the bunker.

Floyd: You built this when you were 9 and this was supposed to be our hideout. I can't believe you waited so long for us to come back.

Floyd felt bad that Branch waited almost his whole life for his brothers to come back. He couldn't even imagine how hurt Branch might have been. When Floyd feels guilty he starts to feel physically sick too, you can read it on his face.

Branch: Floyd what's wrong? You look a little pale.

Floyd: I'm fine, branch. 🙂

Branch: No you're not Floyd I can tell something is wrong, just tell me, please.

Floyd: *sigh* Okay it's just that I feel horrible that you built all of this for us because you thought we'd come back, but we didn't. You probably thought that we hated you. I'm sorry, I knew I should've come back but I didn't. 😢

Branch: It's ok Floyd, at least you guys are here now, and we can start over and become a family again. I still love all of you.

Floyd: Thanks Branch, I love you too.

JD: GROUP HUG!!

JD grabbed all his brothers into a hug that lasted at least five minutes. It was probably the longest hug that they had since they became a family again.

                                   The End
———————————————————————-
Thanks for reading. Sorry this request took so long and it's kinda short. I hope you like it. Love you guys, God bless ✌️💕