Morning sickness 🤢

This was requested by @SweetGeline
——————————————————————
It was early in the morning and Poppy & Branch were getting ready for the day. Poppy noticed that she wasn't feeling so good but she just ignored it. While Branch was cooking breakfast, Poppy felt dizzy and she felt like she was gonna throw up so she ran to the bathroom. Branch followed her to see if she was alright.

Branch: Poppy are you ok, what's going on?

Poppy: I'm fine just feeling a little nauseous I'll be fine. Come on we're gonna be late for the morning song.

Branch: I think we should skip the morning song today, I'll make you some tea.

Poppy: Noooo I don't wanna miss the morning song I'll be fine.

Branch: We're not going to the morning song you should lay down to see if that makes you feel better.

Poppy was mad at Branch for not letting her go to the morning song. Branch gave Poppy some tea hoping it would make her feel better but it felt like every 5 minutes she was running to the bathroom so Branch decided to bring her it a doctor.
——————————————————————-

Doctor: What seems to be the problem Queen Poppy.

Poppy: I feel nauseous and really dizzy.

Doctor: Alrighty then, come with me so we could do a couple of test.

While the doctor was doing test on Poppy Branch was in the waiting room worried sick about what could be wrong with his wife. As he was thinking about the worst thing that could happen to Poppy, she and the doctor returned with a big smile on their faces.

Branch: What's wrong, and why are you guys smiling? 🤔

Poppy: I just got the best news ever 😁

Branch: Well what is it?

Poppy: I'm pregnant.........

After Poppy said that there was a long silence and she began to worry about what Branch was thinking in his head. Her thoughts got cut of when he gave her a big hug and started crying.

Poppy: Branch, are you ok?

Branch: I'm more than ok I feel like the happiest troll on earth 🥹

Poppy: I love you Branch 💖

Branch: I love you more 💙
—————————————————————

I hoped you guys liked it. Sorry it's a little short. Bye have a nice day ✌️💕