Nightmares 👻

This was requested by Sandrastar1
———————————————————————-
Floyd has been having nightmares lately. It seemed like every night he would stay awake so he wouldn't have them. His brothers could tell that something was wrong with him but never bothered to ask, until one day BroZone was practicing for the upcoming concert. Floyd had fallen asleep on the studio floor.

JD: Floyd get up! This concert has to perfect.

Clay: Stop being mean John, I think something's wrong with Floyd.

Branch: Floyd are you okay? You haven't been yourself lately.

Floyd: Yeah I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with me, don't worry.

Bruce: Floyd, you're not fine. You even have bags under your eyes.

Floyd: I'm just tired, don't worry about me.

Clay: If you say so bro.

The next day the brothers wanted to do something together so they decided to meet up at Branch's bunker. When they all met up Floyd wasn't there, and he's the one that always arrives first.

Clay: Where's Floyd? He's usually the first one here.

Branch: Maybe he's still in his pod.

JD: Well let's go look for him.

When the brothers arrived at Floyd's pod, he was crying and talking in his sleep.

Branch: Floyd wake up! What's wrong?

Floyd: I've been having the same nightmares for weeks and they won't stop. 😢

Branch: Why didn't you tell us, we could've helped you.

Floyd: I just didn't want to bother you guys with my problems.

JD: Floyd, if you ever have problems you could tell us. You'll never bother us.

Bruce: Yeah bro, we love you.

Floyd: Thanks guys. 😊

Branch: Do you want to talk about it? Sometimes talking to someone about your nightmares might make you feel better.

Floyd: Yeah I guess I'll talk about it. The nightmare I have is about what if you guys never came to save me from Velvet and Veneer. 🙁

Clay: But we did and you're still alive no need to worry about it anymore. I also have an idea that might help with your nightmares.

Floyd: What is it Clay?

Clay: We should all have a sleepover at your pod tonight so you'll feel safe.

Floyd: That is a good idea. Thanks for helping me guys.

Branch: No problem bro. We love you.

Floyd: I love you guys too ❤️

JD: GROUP HUG!!!

The brothers then shared a group hug and later on they had a sleepover at Floyd pod and it actually helped him with his nightmares.

The End
———————————————————————-
Thanks for reading guys. Love you and have a blessed day. ✌️💕