Prank wars 😈

This story was requested by @JaydeDog, thanks for the support.
———————————————————————

It was prank day in pop village and the brozone brothers decided to plan pranks for each other.

In Clay's pod

Clay: Hehe this is gonna be the best prank EVER 😈

Clay had made his brothers favorite cake, fluffleberry cake which their grandmother made for them all the time. But clay had put bombs in them. Clay invited all his brothers to his pod.

Branch: Hey Clay, I see you made our favorite cake. What's the occasion?

Clay: Nothing, I just wanted to make cake for my wonderful brothers 😊

Branch: Mm suspicious 🤨

Spruce: Come on Branch it's not like everyday we get to eat this cake.

JD: Yeah, I miss grandma's cooking a lot, now let's eat!!

They all got a plate and Floyd was cutting into the cake until BOOM, the cake exploded.

Floyd: WHY CLAY WHY, all I wanted was cake and you ruined it 😭😭😭😭😭😭!!!!!!!

Branch: I knew it was suspicious

Spruce: Yeah we should've listened to Bitty B 😡
JD: We'll get you back clay no matter what 😡

While clay was dying laughing, the brothers decided to go home and finally set up their pranks.

In Branch's bunker, Spruce was setting up a prank in branch's bunker while he was with Poppy. Spruce cut the bunkers power and turned it to a haunted house. Spruce had hired trolls to pretend to be zombies and hide all over the bunker.

Branch: Hey what happened to the power?🤔

Then all of a sudden the power came back on and a bunch of zombies hopped on Branch and he was terrified.

Branch: AHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT TO DIEEEE😭😱

Spruce: HAHAHA I got you bro 😂😂😂

Branch: I hate you Spruce. 😡

Spruce: Well, that was mean 😢

JD was in clay's pod filling it with 100,000 spiders to get back at him. Once JD heard clay open the door he hid.

Clay: WHAT THE HECK WHERE DID ALL THESE SPIDERS COME FROM!?!????

JD: They came from me 😁

Clay: Why did you do this, my pod is ruined 😡

JD: I wanted cake and you made it explode now I got you back.

Clay: 😡

After Branch got pranked he decided to prank Floyd. While Floyd was walking to his pod Branch dropped a giant water balloon on him.

Floyd: Branch 😥 I thought you liked me why did you do that now my eyeliner and hair is messed up 😭😭😭

Branch; Sorry Floyd I had too it's prank day 😁

Floyd: I hate prank day ☹️😢

                               The End
—————————————————————
I hoped you liked my story. Sorry it's a little short  Bye have a nice day ✌️