13. Reception party

Start from the beginning

My face became red, when I saw his teasing smile, I saw him groaning, cause aditya smacked him.

" Stop teasing my bhabhi " He said and they all hugged me, to be precised we all had a group hug.

I saw a content smile on my family, my brothers , mom and dad they were geninunely happy for me.

.........

We all were eating, like we were starving for months, my both brothers were feeding me continuously, back to back, while the same was happening with prisha and neha.

Suddenly my eyes went on abhimanyu, I saw a girl approavhed him, she was being touchy which made me angry.

Why they need to do this, I mean you're attending someone's reception party, that means the person is no longer single and then they will flirt only with the groom. Are they nuts, or I'm thinking wrong.

I mean there are so many handsome man here, my both brothers, my both devers they are extremely handsome and single, flirt with them, but in chaudailo ko mera pati mila h flirt karne ke liye.

" Bhabhi don't be so oblivious " Aditya wishpered, while I look at him

" Is it" I asked while he just nodded.

But I saw abhi telling something to the girls and she politely moved from there.

Abhi pov*

My biwi is looking breathtaking, well she always looks but today is something different, I saw her how bubbly she is, I just want to protect her and create a safe bubble in which she will live happily, she really loves her family and misses them too, it's just she doesn't tell or make it obivious, I'll make sure to take her to her family once a week, I saw her eating as her both brothers was taking care of her, uff when will this business talk end I miss her already, at least leave me today , " Mai apni biwi k pallu mein badhna cahahta hu" I said to myself, " Why you're one who said, dadi you'll regret your decision " My coinscience taunted me, while I just sighed, I was about to move when a girl approached me, as she was daughter of my client, I thought she was here to talk about project but started being touchy which pissed me off. Does she not know I like only when my biwi touches me.

I clenched my jaw and removed her hand from my arms, " Miss I hope you're aware, you're attending my reception party" I said while she laughed and again tried to touch me which I stopped in middle, " Listen, my biwi will not like it, and if you did this again, I'll make sure you disappear after this party" I said clenching my jaw, " Sorry mr. Rathore" She said and moved away.

My eyes went to my biwi, I saw she was looking in my direction with a pout, just I was about to go to her, one of my client approached me again.

" Mr. Singh I hope you don't mind, we will talk tommorow, I'm missing my siya" I said while he gave me a chuckle.

" Nothing important Mr. Rathore, just happy for you, at the end you found your, I hope you will stop taunting me that I'm whipped for my wife" He said while chuckling.

" Of course, now I understand that it's not in our hand to control our feeling" I said while he wished me goodluck and moved towards his life line.

I approached her, when akash went to another seat, so I can sit beside her.

" What happened? " I said piching her both cheeks.
" I missed you don't leave me between these boring people again" She said intentionally while everyone gasped and overacting ki dukan mihir started.

" Bhabhi, you broke our heart, we left so many beautiful girls tonight just to be with you, to give you company but you are calling is boring" He said cried dramatically while hugging neha and prisha.