"I-Is there a concept? Headshots?"

"Do I look like a model?"

"Is it not obvious?" Jisoo felt the corners of her lip fighting to curl up.

"Nude." Jisoo managed to not let her face show out right shock.

"Nude?" The girl nodded. "Are you sure?"

"If you can't, that's fine. I can find another studio."

"Take a seat while I set up." Jisoo didn't let her finish. She sped back into her office while Soojoo walked around the studio.

When she came back, she paid no attention to the girl while she set up the lights and backdrop. Jisoo was messing with the camera when she felt heat behind her.

"There's a robe over there, you can change in the washroom." She said without looking. What she didn't expect was for her to take off her shoes and walk onto the set.

Jisoo watched through the camera as she reached back and pulled down the zipper of the dress and let it drop. The raven blinked behind the camera and tried her best to keep a blank mind.

It wasn't surprising that the model in front of her had an extremely attractive body. Her throat gasped for water when Jisoo rid herself of the extra articles of clothing.

"Can we start?" She could feel the way Soojoo's eyes bore into her but she couldn't take her own off the camera. Jisoo gulped to wet her throat.

"Yes."

That was the first time Jisoo felt so strongly swayed by someone. She did her best to refrain from looking at the girl in front of her without feeling in any way other than professional but she was sure her work ethics were slipping from her mind.

Focus, Jisoo. Focus. This isn't your first nude shoot. Come on!

The girl didn't speak a word and she wasn't sure if she could either. She seemed to switch positions on her own and Jisoo was fine moving around her with the camera.

Jisoo was beyond relieved when she finally shifted and moved up. The raven let go of the breath she held onto when she walked off set to grab the robe Jisoo had informed her of earlier.

She was slowly regaining her composure as she began cleaning up once again. "You're sweating." She turned to see shadows standing beside her. They stood almost eye to eye and Jisoo was glad her eyes didn't roam anywhere else.

"I turned the heating up earlier." She accepted her answer with a nod.

"Are you usually this calm about nudity?" Jisoo was glad she came out as calm. If only she felt as calm as she looked.

"I'm a photographer. I have to be." She continued to hover around her until she was finished. Knowing they had time, Jisoo decided to transfer the raws to show her. She watched her intently stare at them. The raven rolled her chair away from the screen and let her move closer.

Earnest eyes were clouded with a sombre expression. "Do you think I could really be a model?" Jisoo found it hard to breathe when they looked into her.

She was sure she would drown if they continued that way.

"I was under the impression you already were."

The smile she saw was burned into her memory for years to come. She was sure this was when her heart had given in.

Soojoo came into her boring life like a crash over waves.

•••••••••••