Chapter 41

"You work day and night at jobs that barely pay to open up your own studio and somehow it still remains untouched."

Lisa was hanging off the chair in all her boredom. It had been weeks since they opened and advertised yet no one had even come in.

"Want to see if I can fit 15 marshmallows in my mouth?"

"DO TWENTY!" Yeri yelled from her seat.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Jisoo rolled her chair outside the office to peek at Yeri helping Lisa stuff marshmallows into her mouth.

"Today's Valentine's day. I'm skipping to go out with my girlfriend. I'm just passing time till she texts me that she left the house."

"I didn't realise. Makes sense why Sooyoung's not here." Jisoo noted. "But where's Seul?"

"Date."

"DATE??" Yeri cringed at the volume and flicked Lisa's forehead as hard as she could.

"Close your mouth! I can see all the marshmallows!" She was about to hit Lisa again when her phone chimed with a text. "Saeron's ready."

"Have fun! Put on your hood. Call me if anyone bothers you two." Jisoo yelled out after the girl who skipped out. "Ha..." She sighed back into her chair. "...I guess cupid doesn't like us."

"Ash leash we're noh shurrounded by cuhplsh all tuh tihme."

"Swallow your marshmallows first." Jisoo chuckled and rolled back into the office.

She was touching up their final work when Lisa popped her head in and they spent the next few hours finishing It up together.

"I think we should just close early. No one's going to be coming in with this weather and considering the day." Lisa stretched forward, dropping herself on the desk.

"I was thinking the same. I need to check in with the orders for our equipment that keeps getting delayed. How about you go home to get ready, I grab us drinks after I finish, we pregame and go out tonight?"

"Let's go to the place Sumni talked about last time."

"Good with me. Figure out a fit for me too, please." Jisoo grinned at Lisa. "I'm too lazy to figure something out."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and put on her jacket. "Text me when you grab the drinks." Jisoo threw her an 'ok' with her hand and scrolled through her phone to make her calls.

By the time she was hung up for the last time, it had been almost thirty minutes and she was exhausted. Luckily, there wasn't any clean up necessary for the studio. Jisoo grabbed her little bag and shoved her things messily inside, eager to leave.

Hearing her phone randomly buzz, Jisoo opened it to see Lisa spamming her.

"Don't leave yet?" She read out loud. "There's a snowstorm? Really?" She looked at the weather warming she had missed earlier at the top of her notifications. "Shit."

She had quickly called Lisa and was waiting for her answer but the chime of the studio door opening caught her attention.

The wind was fighting against whoever was attempting to open the door but they had clearly yanked it with all their strength. Jisoo was about to let them know all their effort was in vain as she was closing but when she saw their state, she wasn't sure she could tell them

Looking back at her was a girl shivering in her drenched almost transparent dress. The snow her hair had acquired was slowly melting yet none of it seemed to affect the determination on her face.

"I need you." The raven felt her lips part. She pointed a finger towards her chest.

"M-Me?"

"Are you a photographer?" She nodded. "I need pictures of me. Now."