Chapter 7

"Yes! I'm so hungry! Please give me food! Some food!" Lisa whined in a disgustingly cute manner.

"Order."

"I can't! I don't understand the menu, dummy!"

"Dummy?!" The girl who only picked up the bit of Lisa's angry English flared up. "Watch your m-"

"Nayeon!" Taehyung stepped in before it escalated. "I'll order, you can go sit down over there." Lisa glared at Nayeon before taking a seat in the corner.

"Was that your girl?" She asked him.

"Nope." Tae shook his head with a grin. "That idiot's." He moved to show Jisoo standing there nervously.

"Jin?" Nayeon spoke his name with such annoyance.

"Wrong." Jisoo walked towards Nayeon with a bright grin. "Jisoo."

"Do I look blind to you?" She sneered at her.

"Blind bunny." Her teasing words raised Nayeon's brows.

"Jisoo?!" Nayeon was quick to squish Jisoo's face between her palms to analyze her face.

Jisoo wiggled her brows for Nayeon. The smirk on her heart lips was convincing enough.

"It's really you!"

"Missed y-" Before Jisoo could reply, she was greeted with a slap.

"Ouch." Nayeon jumped onto her for a hug. Jisoo hugged back once she recovered.

"Are you crying?" Jisoo laughed, feeling the wetness through her shirt.

"Shut up before I slap you again." Nayeon sobbed.

"Keep your oversized hands away from me."

Tae and Jisoo continued to tease her until the tears stopped flowing.

"Very happy for you guys, but I'm still dying of hunger." Lisa interrupted.

"Sorry." Nayeon wiped her face. "Jisoo's girlfriend, right?" She extended her hand.

"No but she wishes." Lisa shook her hand in return. "I would love to introduce myself but I'm afraid I won't be able to go on without food."

Nayeon waited for her girlfriend to come back from deliveries and closed up early. They decided to feed Lisa before she passed out from hunger and ended up having dinner together.

"I'm telling you Jeong, you deserve an award for putting up with her!" Jisoo chuckled at the bunny's glare.

"I really do."

"You're supposed to deny it!" Nayeon whined.

Jeongyeon just nuzzled her nose against her cheek to console her.

"Gross. There are kids here." Tae covered Lisa's eyes.

"Anyway," Nayeon saved herself from being teased again. "What's your plan?"

"None. We need to get Jin back but we don't know where he is or how to do that." Tae answered.

"Great! I'm in!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"We just told you we're hopeless." Jisoo looked at her sideways in confusion.

"Finding a person hiding in secret sounds like we're agents on a mission." Nayeon grinned. "I would look so cool in a suit."

"Jeong, are you sure you still want her?" Jisoo asked. "I'm sure we can find you a sane one." Jeongyeon just laughed at their constant banter.

"Stop bothering my girlfriend and tell me how I can help. And don't give me the "I don't wanna drag you into this." talk." Nayeon rolled her eyes.