Chapter 34

"I get that she's angry but I kind of want to bite her just to see a confused frown for a change."

"I even caught her frowning in her sleep; which she barely got any of considering she refused to stay off her phone." Irene added to Rosie's concern. "Should we say something?"

"I feel she's just slowly descending into madness. No sleep, no food, just coffee and that phone." The blonde walked to stand beside Jennie who was glaring at her phone silently.

"Jennie."

"Hmm."

"What are you doing?"

"Researching."

"And how does scrolling through Jisoo's Instagram help in that research?"

The brunette turned to shoot her with a deadly glare. "I'm not scared of your small self, Jen." Rosie rolled her eyes and sat down beside her. "Now, can I please be answered?"

"Look!" Jennie shoved the phone into the blonde's face.

"One, this is making me cross-eyed." She pushed the phone back to a normal distance. "Two, what am I supposed to be looking at?"

"Look!" Jennie harshly pointed to a picture of Jisoo with a girl she had never seen. "Who is that?! Why are they so close to each other??"

"Jennie...that was a picture from years ago." Rosie sighed at her. "Look. That was when she was an actual teenager. Just a few years after she met Lisa and got settled."

"Okay, then explain this!"The brunette once again pointed to a more recent picture of Jisoo with another girl, one Rosie recognized.

'My god, Jen! That's the restaurant owner! She literally had a girlfriend! Do you not remember Bona and Taeri?"

"Ohh!" Jennie slightly beamed in relief until it dropped. "That still doesn't explain why they're practically on each other. Does her girlfriend not complain?"

"Jen, I get that she didn't make you feel the most secure, leaving you and all but you do know that she didn't leave you for another woman, right? Jisoo left because of her family." Rosie chuckled at her childish glare. "Breathe, sweetie."

"Jisoo's probably sitting in her studio, staring blankly at her soon to be due edits." Irene let out. Irene shook her head, still on the phone.

"You know Jisoo unnie doesn't wake up until 11 am." Rosie laughed as she stood up. from her seat and attempted to walk. The next words Jennie uttered, stunned them both.

"How do you both know about that? I haven't uttered a single thing about Jisoo's job or her work schedule."

-----------

Seulgi smiled at Joy oddly, making her glare back as her way of asking her what. The model continued to be on standby but felt the photographer's glance constantly on her.

A slight red hue grew on her cheeks as the older bit her lip and raised her brow, scanning her. It continued on for a while until Seulgi seductively took off her glasses and walked towards Joy.

"Wow..." She breathed softly. Yeri watched freely on the side knowing something she would enjoy was about to take place.

"Haha." Joy blushed, tucking back a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "W-What?"

The latter squinted extremely hard and leaned her neck in closer. "You're really fucking blurry."

Moments later, Seulgi stood beside Joy with a red, flaming cheek and Yeri had fallen out of her cheer still in laughter.