Chapter 36

"Did you send it?" Lisa pushed her glasses up the budget of her nose. She scavenged through the screen to see what she could fix on the photo.

"Yes."

"What did she say?" Jisoo moved the mouse for her, pointing to the little speck of dirt that was on the back drop.

"Nothing. Seen." The raven stretched her arms, leaning back in her chair, letting out a groan at the slight pain. The corner of her eyes caught a sleepy Seulgi who was supposed to be working, close to dropping her head on the keyboard. Jisoo finished her stretch by smacking Seulgi's head and retracting her arm.

"How have I ever hurt you?"

"Seeing your face hurts our feelings." Lisa shrugged. "I'm done. Ready to pack up?"

"I've been ready since morning."

"Hungry. Bona's place? I'll pay." Jisoo offered as her only effort to persuade.

"Drinks!" Lisa jumped from her seat, rushing to pack up. They all closed up the studio for the day and walked to the restaurant, discussing their plans for the weekend.

Jisoo was busy checking her messages once again in hope of a text. After their little moment of revelations, Jennie had left in a hurry and since then has been ignoring Jisoo's attempts to reach out to her. Neither Chaeyoung or Irene have even messaged her back.

Letting loose a sharp exhale, she walked behind Seulgi into the restaurant. It was as busy as they expected for a Friday afternoon. Jisoo realised her friends were busy talking to each other near the register, she wasn't bothered enough to walk to them.

She sauntered around, taking in the busy atmosphere. Everyone was worried about something even if they didn't seem to be. She was just one of everyone. Not everyone stood out in a crowd and Jisoo was fine just being one of the people.

She's heard that before. Someone that she wished she had never met had told her she was just someone in a crowd. Exes were a headache so Jisoo tried to stay away from having many, but one's words always seemed to taunt her in the back of her head.

Jisoo was smart enough to get rid of it quickly. She didn't need to think of that right now. Matter of fact, she shouldn't think of any girl right now other than her wife who seemed to not want her anymore after moving across the world for her. A small smile took its place on Jisoo's lips. Jennie was still indecisive.

"Thinking of someone pretty?" If Jisoo was startled by the voice, she didn't show it. Taeri stood beside her with a friendly smile. She was really friendly but unfortunately none of them had time to befriend her. Bona had started dating her right before Jisoo left for Korea.

"Pretty wouldn't be enough to describe her."

"Ohhh. Now I'm curious! Is she joining us? Lisa said "Some VIPs are coming, we need to be on our best behaviour!"." Jisoo shook her head, smile still on.

"Lisa's probably talking about Sooyoungie and Yeri. She won't come, and I don't think she wants to see me for a while anyway." Taeri fiddled with her fingers awkwardly. The raven internally sighed for ruining the atmosphere.

"Uhh-" Sparkling eyes stopped her words.

"We're going to get you so drunk today then!"

----------

"She said she loves me." Irene nodded, letting Jennie lean against her. "It scares me." Chaeyoung continued to stroke her hair as Jennie continued to speak. They didn't want to interrupt her. She was

"Because she means it. She means it as her, as Jisoo. She loves me. Not Jin."

"Jennie." Irene yawned, trying to get her little sister to sleep. Jennie has been in a haze for weeks now. She would either think out loud about Jisoo or she would just let her tears drop silently. "I love you but we really should sleep now. It's almost 2am! Even Chaeyoung is asleep!"