Chapter 37

"How much longer are you going to make fun of Lisa?" Irene yawned, letting herself relax on the couch.

"Who the hell hides under a table? What are you, five?" Chaeyoung laughed at the poor girl pouting in the corner. She sure had an odd taste in women. Though this one was better than all her toxic exes. This one was just a little cute and very weird.

"If anything, she's better than Kang over here." Irene directed towards Seulgi, feeling bad for Lisa. "She held onto Jisoo's leg for life."

"I had my reasons! They both sacrificed me since I'm the oldest." Seulgi yawned back into the couch, beside Irene. "It's almost 4am now. People usually sleep at this time."

"So where do we sleep?"

"You both can take my room." Lisa volunteered to Irene who was thinking to accept.

"I thought you and Jisoo shared a room."

"And a bed." Chaeyoung tried to speak without showing her envious tone.

"I have my own room and bed, I just like being beside Jisoo so we barely use that one. Sometimes Seul sleeps there if it gets too crowded in one bed."

"I don't even know why I pay rent anymore. My place is right across the hall." Seulgi sighed, getting up. "And that's where I will be tonight. It's entirely too crowded." She was making her way to the door.

"Can I crash there? I don't sleep well with others." Lisa smirked as Seulgi's mouth went dry. She watched her nod blankly and walk behind Irene out the door.

"So..." Her attention moved back to Chaeyoung beside her.

"Just go to my room. Dalgom's sleeping in the corner so make sure not to step on a white little fluff. I'll take this couch."

Chaeyoung fiddled with her fingers uncharacteristically. "Are you sure? We could share a bed. It's not that bad of an idea."

"No, it's fine." She was quick to shoot her down. "I'm already here and too lazy to move. If anything, I'll just sleep in Jisoo's room."

"Fine." The blonde huffed, leaving Lisa to herself. The younger waited till she left to breathe out a sigh of relief. Although finding her a bit annoying, she seemed to like being beside Chaeyoung and having her attention while her heart was going haywire. Whatever these feelings were, she'll deal with them later.

Once Jennie and Jisoo made it to the apartment, they saw Lisa hanging off the couch, her face about to meet the floor. Jisoo looked at Jennie who nodded. The raven quickly carried the younger one towards her room.

Jennie opened the door for her only to see Chaeyoung sprawled on one side. Jennie now looked at Jisoo who just shrugged and walked in. She dropped Lisa on the empty side and shuffled out with Jennie following behind.

"We can sleep in my room, just pick whatever you want to wear from my closet."

"And where will you be sleeping?" Jisoo's brows raised in confusion. "You said you would win my heart over, you thought I would make it easy for you?" The confusion didn't leave Jisoo's face.

Jennie left her there to walk into Jisoo's room. When she returned, she had a pillow under her arm and a hoodie she had found laying around. "Have fun on the couch. I decided to be generous and gave you a hoodie since it might get cold during the night."

The raven's jaw dropped very slightly and it put a wonderful grin on Jennie's face. Jisoo remained in that position even as her own bedroom door shut in her face.

The movement around her feet called for her attention. It was Luca and Louis asking for her attention. Jisoo walked over to the couch and threw everything down to free her hands. The two jumped on her once she was settled in. "Good night boys." In a few minutes, she was dozing off and so were the cats.