Chapter 38

By the end of the shoot, Kazuha had warmed up to both of them and she was on her way to ask for Jisoo's number. She approached the older woman who was busy talking to Lisa.

"No. Maybe. I mean, the couch is not that uncomfortable."

"Just sneak into bed and cuddle her. Don't answer if she tries to move you. If she asks about it in the morning, just say you were sleepwalking and don't remember."

"Lisa, I want Jennie to trust me, not question my ability to function." She glared at the younger who was busy grinning at her stupidly. They stopped their conversation once they noticed their client standing in front of them. "Hey, we're just wrapping up now. We'll send the previews in a few days."

"Great! Could I get your number?" She lent her phone out towards Jisoo and Lisa already knew what was happening. "For future contact." She added to come off less eager.

"Sure." Jisoo took it in her hand and began typing. "Your agent already has it by the way," She handed it back and gave her a polite smile. "in case you do lose it."

"I won't!" They watched Kazuha practically skip away.

"That's illegal." The raven whipped her head towards Lisa.

"What's illegal?"

"That. Giving your number out to girls when you have a wife."

"She's our client. She said "future purposes"."

"Hmm. It's not me sleeping on the couch." Lisa hummed, skipping away from her in the same manner Kazuha did. Jisoo could only watch with a small frown.

Once they had wrapped up the shoot and bid farewell, they had already gotten to cleaning up the studio and transferring their work to split and edit. They were a few hours immersed into it when Lisa's phone began vibrating the whole table.

"Phone." Jisoo yelled over the music they were playing. Since all her friends knew to text her, Lisa waved it off as possibly spam. Jisoo agreed, it happened way too often now.

That was until the fifth time that she threw a tiny paper clip at Lisa and told her to answer.

"Fine. Fine." The younger swiped the button without looking at the contact and held it to her ear. "Someone better be dying."

"Someone will be if Jisoo's not out of the studio and well on her way now."

"Pardon?" Lisa stared at Jisoo who was back to work without a care for anything else.

"Pardon." Lisa could hear the mockery in her voice. "Where the hell is Jisoo?! Jennie has been waiting for hours now!!"

"What? Why would she wait for Jisoo? We're still working in the studio."

"What?!! Jennie's sitting at the office waiting for her! Did she forget?"

"Forget? We weren't even told!"

"WHAT??"

"I've been with Jisoo this whole time. Jennie hasn't spoken to her once."

"Jennie was waiting for Jisoo's call and when she didn't call even after the meetings were over, she did!"

"Sooya!" Jisoo hummed, not looking away from the screen to Lisa. "Where's your phone?"

"Somewhere in the studio." Knowing there was no point in scolding her, Lisa stood up to find it for herself. Like the older had said, it was somewhere around in the studio. She scrolled through to see Jennie had called, and scrunched her brows noticing, Jisoo had answered.