Chapter Two

"No," Amy speaks before Cherry has a chance to even consider the Doctor's offer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No," Amy speaks before Cherry has a chance to even consider the Doctor's offer. He hesitates for a moment, looking to Cherry for some clarity, but she just shrugs her shoulders, clueless.

"I'm sorry?" he implores, raising his eyebrows.

"No!" Amy shouts, and she seizes the Doctor by his tie. She forcefully drags him to a nearby car, which Mr Henderson, an old man who lives in Leadworth town, happens to be getting out of. The fiery redhead slams the tie in the driver's side door.

"Amy! What the hell are you doing?" Cherry gasps, rushing after them. She tries to open the door and free the Doctor, but Amy has already stolen the car keys from Mr Henderson and locked it. "You can't just trap people in cars! This isn't even your car!"

"Are you out of your mind?" The Doctor implores, and Amy narrows her eyes at him.

"Who are you?" She demands, leaning closer to him.

"You know who I am!"

"No, really, who are you?" Amy presses.

"Look at the sky. End of the world, twenty minutes," the Doctor points to the sun, but Amy doesn't falter.

"Amy, I really think we should listen!" Cherry tries to reason with her cousin, but Amy holds her hand up abruptly to silence her.

"Well, better talk quickly, then," she muses.

"Amy, I am going to need my car back," Mr Henderson pipes up, and Amy takes a deep breath.

"Yes, in a bit. Now go and have coffee," She orders.

"Right, yes," he does as Amy says, and Cherry calls after him to apologise for her cousin's erratic behaviour.

"Catch," the Doctor throws an apple into Amy's hand, which he had been keeping in his pockets. She stares down at the fresh face carved into the skin. It's the exact same one she had given him twelve years ago, and it hasn't aged a bit. "I'm the Doctor. I'm a time traveller. Everything I told you twelve years ago is true. I'm real. What's happening in the sky is real, and if you don't let me go right now, everything you've ever known is over."

"I don't believe you," Amy shakes her head. The Doctor exhales deeply and then stares up into her eyes, gripping her wrist and shaking her hand as he talks.

"Just twenty minutes. Just believe me, for twenty minutes. Look at it," the Doctor forces the apple into her view again. "Fresh as the day you gave it to me. And you know it's the same one. Amy, believe me, for twenty minutes."

Amy stands still for a moment, eyes flickering between the apple and the Doctor, but she eventually unlocks the car and opens the door, freeing the Doctor. "What do we do?"

"Stop that nurse!" the Doctor instructs, running over to a man in blue scrubs and a tartan print jacket. Amy and Cherry share a quick look and excited laugh before they catch up to him. He snatches the nurse's phone and studies the screen as Cherry notices Prisoner Zero in its disguise standing nearby, staring at them.

Red ⋆ Doctor Whoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें