Falling in a Trap

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. Be safe, ok?" Y/n said near her ear, lightly patting Lisa's back before they pulled back. Y/n gave her a small, encouraging smile, which made Lisa nod.

"You too." Lisa spoke, causing Y/n to nod.
A beeping sound of phone and vibration against her right thigh made Y/n's breath stop. She looked down and took out her phone from her jeans pocket and slowly raised it, eyes skimming across the numbers on the screen. A breath released from her mouth. She thought he was home and found out that she wasn't.

"What-

"Nothing.. Unknown number.." Y/n cut Lisa's words, shoving her phone back in her pocket.

"Call me right away if anything happens."
She saw Lisa exhaling heavily but still nodded.

"You're going, Y/nah. Not me. Be careful. "

Y/n nodded at Lisa before stalking off. She made her way from the side of the crowd. It was too dark to see anyone's face, only dim red, green strobes were lighting the room. Y/n released a breath clutching the railing of stairs when she was at the first step. With pounding of her heart, she climbed the stairs. If she decided to be honest, she was scared. Hella scared. But she had to save Lisa.

She reached the first floor, and there was a large empty hallway bathed in red lights. A door got opened, and a woman walked out sluggishly. Y/n looked down, hiding her face with her hair when that woman walked past her, limping a bit.

Nervously licking her lips, Y/n proceeded further. Her eyes were on high alert as she memorized each and every door and corridor just so she wouldn't forget the way back. It would help in case things go wrong. She should be alerted.

Y/n was walking alone down the corridor but flinched when she felt a large rough palm grabbing her elbow from back.

Her heartbeat halted. She turned back instantly, coming face to face with a middle-aged man sporting a huge round tummy and a bald head, staring at her with his druken gaze accompanied by a nasty smirk. He seemed wasted and was standing so close to her that she felt the intense urge to spat right at his ugly face.

He circled his hand around her waist without prior, making her blood boil as she clenched her jaw. Y/n shoved her hand in her jeans pocket and took out something. She pressed that thing against that man's round belly, making his brows drew together.

He glanced down, but his hooded eyes widened as if someone had splashed a glass of cold water across his face. He gulped, making Y/n smirk as he immediately left her and backed away.

The man mumbled something in foreign language and looked at Y/n with fearful eyes, making Y/n smirk triumphantly as he twirled and left, stumbling on his steps.

Y/n sighed heavily, putting her hand on her thudding chest. She glanced at the object in her hand. Thanks to Lisa for giving her this lighter, which was actually of great use, other than just to lit up a damn cigarette.

Wiping the sweat off her forehead and tucking her hair behind her ear, Y/n shoved the gun back in her pocket and walked away without noticing the other device that had fallen from her pocket when she was taking out that lighter.

The device started buzzing on the ground, but due to the bashful music playing in the club, that sound couldn't reach her ear, who was walking forward.

Y/n stood in front of the door, which had a small steel plate with numbers reading '201'
She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She waited, but there was no response. She knocked a couple more times, but still, no one answered, making her puzzled. Y/n looked down and tried the knob, and to her surprise, it was unlocked.