"Mom? What's going on?" I turned around quickly before standing up and running towards Alice. August was already next to her with her arm wrapped around her waist tightly as she glanced between the two of us before stopping on Caleb.

"August take Alice and find your parents- "No sit your fucking asses down right now! No one is going anywhere till I say so!" Caleb said as he waved a gun at us before walking closer.

He grabbed my jaw and pushed me down on the ground roughly before pointing it at the girls. They got down on their knees slowly. August was holding my daughter's hand tightly giving her a reassuring look.

"You come back to me just to stab me in the back twice now? You must think so little of me." He bent down to our hight while leaning his head against the gun with a sinister smile tugging at his lips

"You know all these years have passed us by and I always thought about my family. I missed you guys but you left me." His eyes held anger and hate before he stood up and started circling us slowly. His hands were shaking and he was mumbling to himself.

"You, tie up their hands behind them and then go sit over there." He pointed at August with his gun then over to the other side of the dining room. August stood up hesitantly before taking the zip ties from Caleb's hand and leaning down behind us and tying our hands behind our backs but she made sure they were still loose.

Thankfully he didn't check, instead he kept walking around mumbling and digging his nails in his arm before sighing and turning towards us. The alcohol is making his anxiety rise which made him into the monster he usually was.

"Ivy.. I love you.. why did you do this to us? We could've been the perfect family but you just had to destroy it and for what? Molly? Oh that sweet Molly.." he shook his head and then sat in front of us before placing the gun on the ground next to him. He tilted his head and smiled at Alice.

"Do you still love me?" Alice looked at me but he grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "What? You can't talk to me with her approval?" She shook her head no before gulping. I can't imagine what's going through her head, he caused her to have so much trauma that she's probably questioning everything and panicking inside.

"Alice, I'm your dad. Please talk to me and tell me how you feel."

"You are not my dad." He licked his lips as his eyes narrowed and he stood up and walked towards August.

"Oh?" He pointed the gun at August before looking back at her with an arched brow. August side eyed him with a scowl on her face. Alice tensed up beside me before breathing sharply.

"I do, you can't just forget someone who was there even if they weren't the best. I just wished you were different and that you weren't the way you were but there's no going back dad right?" His lips formed into a firm line.

"Okay well how about we do that Alice? Just you and me, we could leave all this behind and just live our life together and make up for everything we missed out on.. what do you say?" He lowered the gun from August's head as he stared at Alice with a pleading look.

This man is disgusting, what is he trying to do guilt trip her after everything he's done? What a pathetic little shit. God I fucking hate him.

"That's enough Caleb. We're done playing your game, I'm not gonna let you sit here and do this to her. Things are different now and we aren't weak like we used to be." I broke the zip tie and stood up before standing in front of Alice. He scoffed and started walking closer to me.

"Don't fucking move you piece of shit!" August said while pointing the gun at him. He threw his head back and groaned before putting his hands up slowly.

"Look kid, I bet you don't even know how to use that." August tilted her head to the side and glared at him before cocking the gun back.

"Wanna bet?"

Alice stood up and walked over towards August. They hugged eachother and August kissed her forehead while still pointing the gun at him.

"August let me see the gun, get her out of here and wait for a woman named Molly- "I'm already here cmon let's put him in the car, someone's waiting for him." Molly said while walking towards me but I shook my head no.

"Just for him to get out and find another way to hunt us down? No not again. I'm not doing that to Alice."

"Yeah listen to her bitch, plus you don't have the guts to kill anyone." I turned my head towards him and glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up Caleb. He won't, I won't let him Ivy. You don't have to be scared anymore." I'm so tired of running away and having to look behind my shoulder constantly in fear he's somewhere out there watching me.

"You're right. He won't." I said before shooting him in the head and handing her the gun before walking out of the house. Alice had a concerned look on her face but I just smiled and hugged her and August.

"It's gonna be okay honey. I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner.. come on let's go home." Molly came out before looking at us.

"So I guess that bad feeling I had was right in the end." August muttered. Alice smiled sadly at her before looking at Molly.

"So um.. you two?" Alice glanced between us with a questioning smile on her lips. I just looked at Molly and held my hand out, she smiled and placed hers in mine then kissed me gently on the lips while her other hand held my cheek. I felt waves of joy feeling me inside and out as I kissed her back.

Alice and August started clapping making us pull away and Molly started laughed while I shushed the girls while waving them off.

"Let's go find your parents August, they're probably clueless right now knowing them." She chuckled and got inside Molly's car while pulling Alice in with her as they both laughed.

"I gotta make a quick phone call about well him and then we can leave." She pointed towards the rental house and stepped away for a moment.

I'm so ready to crawl into my bed and sleep.

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲☮︎︎☮︎︎

"Caleb is dead. Ivy kind of killed him."

"Kind of?! What am I supposed to tell him now?" Marcus asked. I sighed as I looked down at the bastard.

"Self defense, and please keep him away from Ivy. She's had enough of all this nonsense and I just want her to live her life freely."

"Okay and does she know about me and Logan?"

"Not yet but I want y'all to meet her as soon as possible and your little sister." He chuckled. "Do you think she'll like us?"

"Oh she'll definitely like y'all but just keep me updated on everything please."

"Of course mom just go have fun, you deserve it after all these years." I smiled at his generosity. I really wouldn't have made it without Marcus and Logan.

"Thank you." I hung up the phone before squatting down beside Caleb's lifeless body.

"Burn in hell shit head."

✫✫

Deserved

-A