Great grandfather-uncle

With Annabeth, Percy and Grover now gone, there was an awkward moment between the three where no one exactly knew what to do, the skeletons looking at each other as if they were trying to decide their next move. When (Y/N) brought his hand up to cover a cough, Hades blew his lid. 

"You! How dare you intrude here again! We had a deal you would never show your face here after my wife's actions! Do you wish to be thrown into the pits of Tartarus?" 

Dropping to one knee and signalling for Elara to do the same, he responded with one eye brow secretly raised, "My Lord, it was not of intention to disrupt your affairs nor to defy our previous pact. We are here as I was following Percy Jackson and his accomplices on his quest. I believed if I followed without being part of the quest and successfully returned the master bolt, I would possibly have my case reconsidered by the Olympian council." 

Slightly taken aback by the son of Asclepius' claims, Hades collapsed into his throne, probably exhausted by meeting five living, different people in one day and having to have a conversation with someone other than his wife. His pale face was a shocking contrast to his flowing black hair as he shook his head and rubbed his temples. 

"I understand your cause, (Y/N), and believe we share many desires and traits that some of the Olympians do like, but believe me when I say that Zeus will not reduce your sentence so easily. You'd have to do something extremely drastic, like save Olympus from my father or something along those lines." 

With a huff of annoyance, the two rose from the foot of Hades's throne. 

"So are we on good terms then, 'great grandfather-uncle'?" 

Amused with (Y/N)s words, the god began to roll a ball of golden fire through his knuckles. 

"I truly do pity you, son of Asclepius. We were both cast into eternal roles of servitude. No one TRULY understands what we face on a daily basis but each other. Luckily for you, I heard from a little crow that you may have a great opportunity ahead of you, something that may break your chains and allow you to take a grasp on your destiny. But when that decision comes, don't forget about your dear old, 'great grandfather-uncle', ok?" 

Looking around at the glistening obsidian walls, Hades and Elara, he came to an internal conclusion on a decision he had no idea existed up until that moment. 

"Of course, Lord of Many. I'd hate to break our little family bond we've got going." 

The sides of his lips creasing like a ruffled t̵̖̗̑̑o̶̭̚̚g̴̳̅͘a̸͔͒͝, the Lord of the dead threw the ball of golden fire at the doorway, its flames licking the threshold until it completely covered the front of the previous bronze doors. 

"That portal will bring you to the son of Poseidon and daughter of Athena. Do not forget my words." Raising a hand to say good bye, (Y/N) and Elara made their way down the throne room and stepped through the orange portal.

Rubbing his eyes with staff in hand, the young physician and dracaena were temporarily blinded whilst exiting the orange portal. When (Y/N) took a step out and Elara slinked out of the gateway, they were greeted with a pungent yet salty smell, the feeling of coarse sand and the sounds of sirens and clashing  swords. 

"That doessssssn't look good," remarked Elara at the scene that lay in front of them. 

They were at a beach in Santa Monica, waves violently crashing upon the shore in a dramatic way, perfectly caving around Percy Jackson and Ares who were caught up in an intense clash. Percy was a good fighter, but (Y/N) wouldn't exactly put him at 'god of war' level. Annabeth and Grover stood a little away watching, dumbfounded at the flurry of slashes and jabs the two shared. Sneaking up on the blonde, (Y/N) jumped and threw a hand on her back. The daughter of Athena practically screamed, understandable after all she'd been through that week. Noticing it was (Y/N), she calmed down.