Chapter 86- Night Terror

Start from the beginning

He chuckles, "Just as hot as ever. Come on in." He opens the door wider for Negan and I to enter.

I shake my head, my face ashen. 

Negan chuckles, "Aw, come on Adrian. You were so brave last night, offering to sacrifice for everyone else. Where's that bravery now?" 

Once again, he grabs my bicep and tries to pull me forward but I stay rooted in the same spot. 

Negan smiles, "You're at a disadvantage here, honey. You're one foot short and I could take that sucker off at any time to make you lose your balance. Then what'll you do? Move." His tone drops and his eyes narrow. 

I squeak in horror as Negan shoves me into the room and closes the door behind me. 

Leaving me alone with Nick. 

I press my back up against the door and hug my arms to my chest as if putting a shield around me. 

My breathing is short, quick, ragged breaths and my whole body is uncontrollably trembling. 

Abraham would make me feel better.

I have to inhale a sharp breath to keep tears from leaking out of my eyes. It's like time is frozen as Nick's eyes trail up and down my shaking body. 

He smirks, "How'd you lose your foot?" 

I don't reply, I just stare at him with wide, horrified eyes. 

"You speak when you're spoken to. You remember that, don't you? Or should I...give you a refresher?" He scoffs, taking a small step closer to me. 

I squeak in panic and shake my head quickly, "I-I go-t bit b-by a W...alker" 

Nick nods, rubbing his hand on his stubbly chin. "Hm," He thinks for a moment before smiling. "I like it, it adds edge to your already porn star-ish features." 

I squeeze my legs together as if trying to hide the fact I'm wearing Negan's shorts. The shorts I wore when I snuck out of Nick's apartment.

He notices, his eyes flicking to my quivering legs. "Those are Negan's, right?" He steps closer, dangerously closer. I push my body impossibly closer to the door, my back straightening. 

"Those are the shorts you wore when you left. When you abandoned me." 

Now my voice is back. 

"I didn't a-abandon you." I state, my voice slightly less shakier than before. 

Nick scoffs, "Yes you did!" I flinch at the loudness of his voice. 

"You up and left! For no reason!" 

Heat rises through my body and I feel my legs stop shaking from fear, but now starting to shake from anger. 

"No reason? I left you because you beat me every chance you got! You raped me when I didn't want to fuck you-" I shut up as soon as a quick slap lands on my cheek, silencing me.

This is gonna get bad.

My head snaps to the right and stays there, my brain trying to process if this is a vivid night terror or real life.

Unfortunately, this is real life.

"You remember the rules...right?" His voice is eerily calm. 

I side-eye him with a death glare and exhale a shaky breath, nodding. "Don't talk back." I whisper.

He nods, guiding my face to him with a finger on my chin. "Exactly. And the others?" 

I bite my lip, trying to calm my breathing. "You're the only man who could ever make me...happy."