Seven years, lost love

Chapter 1

Well today I am certain that I'll get what I deserve. And if I don't get Johnathan, then no one will.

Yeah that was me seven years ago I can believe that I've matured that much obviously still crazy yet a very mature type of crazy.

I managed to get my ass of my parents house and I got my self an apartment, a job, and I got married just about a year later, now I live a happy and streets free life. I was on my from work late at night, and I came back to my apartment and as I closed the door I heard shuffling coming from the bedroom.

I walked slowly and soundlessly towards the bedroom, as I opened the door, I saw Johnathan ,with my step sister in bed together!

The moment I saw this seen, I felt the blood boiling thru my veins, as I tried to hold in the rage I was felling. I slammed the door behind me as I stomped my way to the front door.

I heard the bedroom door open and I turned around to see Johnathan racing towards me, grabbing my hand but I yanked it out of his grasp.

J:Amber you know that it was bound to happen at some point.

A:What the fuck do you mean by that Johnathan?

J:I mean that we never do anything, I mean when was the last time we slept together let alone shared a bed together?

A:So instead of telling me this you decided to sleep with Emma.

J: Your always busy, and we never do the things we do anymore, besides she was there when you weren't and knows what I wanted.

A:I work for us, I work to put food on the table, and I work to pay for everything else and this is how you thank me?!
I said as I raised my voice, as I was unable to hold the rage bubbling up inside me.

J:Just think of me doing us a favor and just get a divorce.

A:Damn right you'll be getting that divorce and keep the apartment you'll find your own of way living.

Felling saddened and furious I stormed out of the building with my head held high and splurge that needs to be done.

                     •°~•°~•°~•

Hey y'all this is my first write, I'm not quite sure about my spellings ...
Anyways I'm new on this whole writing because I usually just write to empty out my imagination that's going on really but leave a comment on how the first chapter was...and some of my chapters might be short

Remember this is just to test out how the book goes as we progress..sooo....(◕દ◕)

                        E.T.O.s